Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
opening five free avatar slots (closed for now) 
Lady Sloth

Posting here again because someone reminded me of it. I guess I did promise that the people in the slots in the OP would get their art *eventually*, and I want to be a sloth of my word, so here we are. I know it's been about three years, so... I mean, this is why I don't do free art anymore. I promise that when I'm doing art that I have been paid for, I do it in a timely manner and I provide excellent customer service to my commissioners.

RatHead--I have to admit, I didn't want to do your avatar after you were very demanding (for example, asking for a halfbody with props even though I was only offering simple headshots/busts) and impatient (constantly poking me here and via PMs about it even when I said it could take a year or more to complete). That's not how you treat an artist saying they'll do something for you for free. But a promise is a promise, so please reply to this thread if you still want your avatar, and I will add it to my queue. Keep in mind, though, that paid art comes first, which is why this was taking so long in the first place--I keep getting paid art to do. Right now I have three pieces in my paid queue. If I don't get a reply from you here, though, or via PM on the forums, I will cancel this offer after a few months.

KingFriday--I'm not sure you're on FFC anymore... looks like you went through and deleted all your old posts. But I can still make an avatar for you, if you see this message. If I don't get a reply from you here, though, or via PM on the forums, I will cancel this offer after a few months.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3