Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
opening five free avatar slots (closed for now) 
Lady Sloth

yay! you're welcome!

-----

c'mon new people, there's still two slots left ...!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Looks good!

Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Profile WWW

*raises a paw shyly* Um, could you make me an avatar? :3

I'll post refs to him here...
http://soulaire.deviantart.com/journal/ ... -408985857 < general description and has links to all the art done of him later in the post.

Also, my current avatar is pretty good for a ref. In the description, ignore the facial horns, I'm gonna get rid of them because like, they get in the way. The only horns to stay are the two larger ones on the forehead, like shown in my current avatar.

So um, yeah... if you do, thanks so much :D

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

no problem, Cal! I will add you to the list.

Just remember that 1) I prioritize trades over requests, and 2) I have been in poor health lately with no idea of when (or if) I will recover.

As far as timelines go, I can only promise to finish it before 2015. Obviously I will try to do it far before then, but I don't want to set myself up for failure.

When it is finished, I will PM you and post it in this thread ~

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 am
Profile WWW

Oki dok :3 And thanks so much. I don't worry about the time, take as long as you need. I know how art stuffs go, so I understand. :) Also, hope you get to feeling better.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

I've been doing a lot better since I moved to Denver... and I just finished my commission queue, so here's your icon dude! Thanks for being patient with me.

I chose to draw the anthro version... I followed the facial markings as closely as I could according to your own art and the description.

Attachment:
avCal.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

What you see in my avatar box is my fursona, (although it has a few incorrect things) but if you would draw mine that would be cool! so if i adhere to the rules in such a way thaty you see fit, you may add me to the list! :)

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by KingFriday on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 pm
Lady Sloth

RatHead wrote:
What you see in my avatar box is my fursona, (although it has a few incorrect things) but if you would draw mine that would be cool! so if i adhere to the rules in such a way thaty you see fit, you may add me to the list! :)

I would need a correct ref or a better description of what you want... and you're a rat, yeah?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

KingFriday wrote:
You can do one of me! I have two pictures I have drawn up if you would like to try.

http://kingfriday1989.deviantart.com/ar ... -462835551
http://kingfriday1989.deviantart.com/ar ... -462108594

technically Rathead grabbed the last slot but because you posted at like the same time I'll make a sixth slot for you and add you to the list.

does your fursona have fur or is it scales? and I'm assuming you're a dragon, yeah?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by KingFriday on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:26 pm
Lady Sloth

anyone have Cal on skype or anything? he hasn't been to FFC in a month but I want to make sure he gets his avvy.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

Tica wrote:
RatHead wrote:

I would need a correct ref or a better description of what you want... and you're a rat, yeah?

Cool! Thanks!
and I'll try and sand down my description... as it is currently in the form of a bunch of PM's...
unless you have Skype, as it would be easier to just tell you via voice, and faster.

Tica wrote:
and you're a rat, yeah?
No, I am a lion. RatHead is in reference to the best drummer the world ever knew: James Owen Sullivan, i.e. The Reverend Tholomew Plague I.E. RatHead (in a band of his own); in my name though, I use the story that my full fursona name is Butch Zaki Ratos, and RatHead is a nickname for him.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

if you could put everything into a single PM on FFC that would be great. I don't really voice chat on skype.

I draw lions all the time so no problem there. I just need to know the markings, etc

Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 am
Profile WWW

Tica wrote:
if you could put everything into a single PM on FFC that would be great. I don't really voice chat on skype.

I draw lions all the time so no problem there. I just need to know the markings, etc

I can try to do that, I can also post the full pic of him and tell you what the changes are (even though I know that you are not doing full skin, just head and shoulders.) Also: you would not have to say anything or show your face on Skype, you could just type with your camera and mic off, and it'd just be easier for me to tell you what I want, and probably easier for you to understand than if I typed it all.
Also: could you do a specific pose I had in mind that would be perfect for an avatar-only (head/shoulders and upper chest) pic?

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

I can try? depends on what it is

Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

Partially from the side(similar to now, but more like halfway between a full side view and a front-on view), with a toothy grin and spinning a drumstick (an actual drumstick, not an ice cream one or anything) (and I don't want moving lines or a blurry drumstick, i just want you to draw him holding between his pawfingers of his right pawhand in a way that makes him look like he is spinning it).
And if possible I'd like you to draw every thing down to his upper chest, because the one you see now doesn't quite go that far down and I wish it did.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 am
Profile WWW

can you tell me when you start on the avatar drawing, and how long it may take, so that i can be even more excited?

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:27 pm
Profile WWW

Hey Tica, I haven't gotten any PM's from you for a while, or any responses here, and I would like to know what's going on.
Are you starting or have you started? Are you looking up things about it? Do you need more information? Are you too busy? (i guess not, as I noticed you changed YOUR avvie... which takes a bit of time...)

Please respond
RatHead

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

I already told you that the only promise I made was to do it before the New Year. Basically I work full time and I also do commissions and trades, so free art is at the bottom of my priority list.

To be honest, the more you bother me about it, the less likely I will pick up and do it, y'know? Just be patient.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next