Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Sandy Creek IC 

"Hmm, that's a good point - you're not lactose intolerant, are you Furr? If you aren't milk would really be good for your pain right now."

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:24 pm

"La-what now? I just want the poison gone!" Without waiting for an answer, Furr downs the bowl and pulls a face. "Gross! Blargh! Yuk! Erg. That's just as bad as the other poison, only in a different way... At least my mouth isn't hurting now." The quoll shoves the empty bowl away in disgust before picking up another piece of his bacon and using it to remove the taste of milk from his mouth.

~~~~
"I don't think he only knows what lactose is." Sammy replies quietly so as not to be overheard by Furr. "He's actually wild - he was captured in his home in Tasmania and shipped to a zoo over here somewhere but escaped along the way. I've been helping him adapt to the new way of life but it's a long road... Can I get you a drink?" The big cat slides a menu to Alphys.
"Or some food? Or both?"

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:00 pm
Profile WWW

Bentley couldn't help but chuckle at the quoll's reactions. His wrinkly face pulled into a smile.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Alphys notices that Furr is okay and decides to focus on Sammy.
Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
"I don't think he even knows what lactose is." Sammy replies quietly so as not to be overheard by Furr. "He's actually wild - he was captured in his home in Tasmania and shipped to a zoo over here somewhere but escaped along the way. I've been helping him adapt to the new way of life but it's a long road... Can I get you a drink?" The big cat slides a menu to Alphys.
"Or some food? Or both?"

"Oh, g-geez" Alphys turns away, looking at the menu for a moment. "I've only ever seen this happen in animes. D-do I accept the offer? O-or is that rude? Oh geez, um" Alphys turns back to the cat. "I-i came here for breakfast, but I don't want to, um, inconvenience you by letting you pay for me, so um... H-how about I pay for you instead?" Alphys asked the cat, still unsure about what she's doing.

Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 am

Hyper watches Furr's reaction, unsure what to do. His tail sways along the quoll's back, hoping that would help.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:54 am
Profile WWW

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
"La-what now? I just want the poison gone!" Without waiting for an answer, Furr downs the bowl and pulls a face. "Gross! Blargh! Yuk! Erg. That's just as bad as the other poison, only in a different way... At least my mouth isn't hurting now." The quoll shoves the empty bowl away in disgust before picking up another piece of his bacon and using it to remove the taste of milk from his mouth.
Argos looked down at the now empty bowl, at least it helped, though he would have enjoyed it more. He chuckled himself with Bentley. "Well at least you tried something."

Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:07 pm

"Nah, no need for that!" Sammy exclaims. "Besides. I eat too much. I'd bankrupt you. Breakfast is on me. It's the least I can do for such a lovely lady."

A couple of stools down, Furr nearly ends up on the floor, having startled massively at the strange sensation on his back. He leans back on the bar, clutching it with both paws, and staring at the tail with wide eyes and heaving chest.

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:04 am
Profile WWW

"Careful there, Hyper. You might scare the poor guy to death with that tail of yours."

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:35 am

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
"Nah, no need for that!" Sammy exclaims. "Besides. I eat too much. I'd bankrupt you. Breakfast is on me. It's the least I can do for such a lovely lady."

"Oh, okay! Alphys nodded with a smile. "Thanks!" She says. She then puts her nose back into the menu and finds a sausage biscuit breakfast with hash browns.
Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
A couple of stools down, Furr nearly ends up on the floor, having startled massively at the strange sensation on his back. He leans back on the bar, clutching it with both paws, and staring at the tail with wide eyes and heaving chest.

Alphys watched in sympathy as the quoll tries to calm himself.
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but... Is he going to be okay out of his natural habitat?" Alphys asked, glancing at the quoll before returning her attention to Sammy.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm

"Sure will be interesting to find out if he can or not." Argos continuing to watch Furrhan's reactions and this time seeing how far he had made it. Rechecking around the restaurant to make sure that they were not causing to much of a fuss yet. "Bentley how far are planning on pushing for the day?"

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:04 pm

"Pushing?" Bentley cocked an eyebrow.

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10