Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sandy Creek IC 

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
"Ah. Well, whatever it is it's good!" Furr enthuses before starting on another piece of bacon. "Um... Why are they dressed like humans?" he queries, pointing at Kristian and Ouija.
Argos shrugged, "Just something some do. You would probably get a better answer if you asked them yourself." He smiled, not wanting to push the quoll but it would be a step in right direction to try and see if he would or not.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Ouija looks up at the waitress
"That will be all for me,"
He looks over at the fox
"What about you Kristian?"
Kristian slides his wallet back into his back pocket and takes off his collar, popping his neck and placing the collar in one of the lower pockets on his cargo shorts
"Actually, I do have a question. You see, we moved here a couple days ago and I need to get a new job. Do you happen to have any openings?"
While Kristian was talking to the waitress, Ouija noticed that a quoll was pointing at them. He knew that he and Kristian didn't exactly fit in with American pets, but he still felt a little uneasy from the attention. To add to his discomfort, his phone began to ring, blaring the chorus of the In Flames song "Take This Life", his custom ringtone, for all to hear. He quickly pulled out his iPhone 4s and looked at who was calling before pressing ignore and putting his phone on vibrate. He types out a short text and puts his phone back into a pocket on the inside of his vest, doing his best to look indifferent.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 am

"Oh, wait a minute. I thought you already worked here - I guess I was mistaken; I'm kind of new here too," the waitress replied, blushing. "Well, I know that we were in need of a bus boy. You could try applying for that." She looked sheepishly at the two. "Unfortunately I won't be able to apply the worker's discount to your orders. Is that ok?"

Bentley was enjoying his omelet too much to really notice what was going on at the moment.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

"Oh..." Furr decides against asking them, finding their clothes too similar to humans to be comfortable with just yet. Instead he turns his attention to Doug, sniffing at his omelette.
"What's that, Doug? It smells... Interesting."

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 am
Profile WWW

Argos smiled, "It's okay, you don't have to." With Furrhan now busying himself with Bentley's food, he looked back at the two new pets as one of their phone's rang. He gave them a friendly curt wave of the paw, he had talked to a lot of individuals but it was still so rare to see those kind of pets. He went back to finishing up the rest of his cereal.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Kristian gives a small smile when he hears about the opportunity, regardless of the position that was offered.
"Don't worry about the discount; I don't mind paying regular price. About the job, do you have any applications or is there someone I need to talk to?"
Ouija feels the phone vibrate inside his vest and he pulls it out again. When he pulls it out, a small key ring with several keys on it also falls out of his pocket onto the floor, but he doesn't seem to notice it while he responds to a text.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:05 pm

"There's an application online. Here, let me write down the web address for you." The waitress wrote down the website on a napkin. "There you go."

"Oh, it's called an omelet. It's made with eggs and other ingredients - it's very spicy, but if you want to try some, feel free," Bentley said, cutting off a piece and putting it to the side of his plate.

Bentley noticed the dropped keys and picked them up. "Oh, here. You dropped these."

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:11 pm

"Spicy? What's that?" Furr queries, looking between the dog and the omelette."Is it dangerous?"

Unlike Furr, Sammy has no qualms about talking to the strangers. He moves to retrieve the keys but Bentley has already beat him to them so he stands back a little.
"Hiya. You two seem new here. Just passing through or are you staying? It's a nice town really, if you don't mind the odd earthquake. Did you feel the big one this morning? I'm Sammy and this is Bentley, Furr, and... Sorry, I didn't get your name yet, Mr. Ferret. What's your *gasp* name? Welcome to town!"[/color]

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:50 am
Profile WWW

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
I'm Sammy and this is Bentley, Furr, and... Sorry, I didn't get your name yet, Mr. Ferret. What's your *gasp* name? Welcome to town!"
Argos looked up from his now almost finished cereal, he had eaten that a little fast. Looking back at the newcomer he saw earlier. "Argos. Nice to meet you."

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:03 pm

While all the pets ate, a new pet walks in, wearing a lab coat with a white collar and an 8-bit heart on the tag similar to the hearts you would see on legend of Zelda. She was a tabby cat, with no white patterns on her fur anywhere. She noticed the whole group of pets getting a meal in what seemed like a group.
Oh, is th-this a private group or something? I could leave to find another place to eat, but this place smelled delicious... Alphys thought to herself. She somewhat nervously sat at a table just beside/behind the quolls group and waited for a waitress.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:13 pm

A waitress came up to the table. "Wouldn't you prefer to eat with the other pets at the pet counter? We usually reserve the tables for humans or pets with their owners.". The waitress looked around at the fairly open restaurant and back at the tabby. "But, I suppose I could let you sit here if you want. It's up to you."

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:19 am

Douglas Collier wrote:
A waitress came up to the table. "Wouldn't you prefer to eat with the other pets at the pet counter? We usually reserve the tables for humans or pets with their owners.". The waitress looked around at the fairly open restaurant and back at the tabby. "But, I suppose I could let you sit here if you want. It's up to you."

O-oh, that's why all the pets are there. Y-yeah! I'd like to sit over there! she said with a smile.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:36 am

Bentley replied to Furr's question: "Spicy means that it makes your tongue feel hot, but it doesn't actually burn it - well, except for some type of pepper, but they don't use that for this."

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:18 am

Alphys stood and gingerly got up and stood at the pet counter next to Bently.
"H-hey, if you're wondering what a spicy flavor is, just give him a taste of bell pepper ^^" she chimmed in. "I'm Alphys, and I was told this was the pet counter. Would you mind if I sat with you guys?" she asked.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:34 pm

"I don't mind. What do you guys think?"

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:40 am

"Not a bother, nice to meet you Alphys. Interesting name, I'm Argos." He looked over at Furrhan, seeing what the reaction would be from him.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 am

Furr nods at Bentley's explanation, not quite understanding it. He pokes at the omelette piece, staring at it curiously, and then picks it up with his claws and puts it in his mouth. A chews and he yelps and lunges for his glass of water, draining the whole thing.
"Gah! Poison! How do I stop it?" he yelps, not noticing the new cat through his pain.

Sammy, meanwhile, transforms into the perfect gentlecat.
"Not at all. Please do. I'm Sammy. It's a pleasure to meet you." he smiles, taking her paw and kissing it before leading her to a stool and helping her on as though it's a chair at a comfortable dining table.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 pm
Profile WWW

MrNeonShot wrote:
Alphys stood and gingerly got up and stood at the pet counter next to Bently.
"H-hey, if you're wondering what a spicy flavor is, just give him a taste of bell pepper ^^" she chimmed in. "I'm Alphys, and I was told this was the pet counter. Would you mind if I sat with you guys?" she asked.

"I don't mind at all. My name is Hyper." Hyper greeted, extending his paw towards Alphys.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

Continuing to look back and forth, attention split between two different places. Quickly changed once Furrhan called the new thing he tried poison. Argos watched him down the whole thing of water, knowing that doing that would not really help. He quickly looked around, only thing he knew of was a not so sure of remedy of milk. And he only had his mostly finished cereal and on top of all that he wasn't even sure if Furrhan liked milk. He slid the bowl over to him anyways, "Could always try drinking milk."

Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:12 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Argos. You, too, Hyper!" Alphys said enthusiastically, taking the cat's paw and shaking it.
After the handshake, Alphys notices the other cat.
"I-it's nice to meet you, too, Sammy. she says, blushing slightly as Sammy kisses her paw. She follows the cat to a stool and sits down, ears folded back slightly from the flattery.
Then, seeing the quoll struggling with the pepper, Alphys winces in sympathy.
"Let's hope he isn't lactose intolerant" Alphys remarked to Sammy and anyone else she was sitting by.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next