Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Fall Festival/Carnival! 
Site Administrator

Fall is here, and that means playing in leaf piles, bobbing for apples, wearing comfy hoodies, and, of course, pumpkin spice everything! Come and celebrate with anything autumnal, whether Halloweenie or harvest-themed here in the big park behind the church.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:06 am
Profile WWW

From behind a tree, a searching little lynx pops up. Every once in a while, he squats down to examine something and occasionally puts it into one of his pockets. When you come closer, you see that he's walking around with a few pretty leaves in one of his paws and looking for all kinds of nuts.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Autumn was Doug's favorite time of year; the leaves, the weather, the cider, Halloween, and his birthday - there was a lot to be happy about. Douglas grinned and strode into park to enjoy the festivities, keeping his eyes open for shopping opportunities.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm
Site Administrator

Ian is impeccably dressed as a space pirate, beckoning the furrs to try his new game.

"Try yer luck, try yer luck, ladies and ghouls! Throw the rockets at the aliens, win a prize!"

He spots the lynx kitty and steps forward a few yards. "Hey, little guy! Wanna play a game?"

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:57 am
Profile WWW

Startled by suddenly being spoken by someone much bigger than him, Tayi eeps and dives behind a bush, where he stares half-hidden (well, 10% hidden, but it's the thought that counts) at the scary spacey piratey gecko.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:44 pm
Site Administrator

"Meep?" Ian takes off his helmet. "It's just me, Tayi! I didn't think I was that scary..."

He kneels down, wiping the scales on his head.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:25 pm
Profile WWW

A small figure with white spots wanders through the undergrowth, bemused at the new smells and wondering where all the green has gone from the trees. He sees a tall, funnily-dressed creature with a long tail and hangs back under a bush, waiting to see what happens.

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:41 am
Profile WWW

Tayi blinks a few times and then carefully looks at Ian for a while and comes a little closer when he has decided that he does know that strange figure.

"I gotsa leafs!" he proclaims, holding a few nice ones between him and the gecko.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:26 pm
Site Administrator

"ooooooo, those are really pretty!" Ian smiled. "I think we have some over here by the games."

He led the little lynx to a kinda small area with about 10 different carnival games. On the counter for his game sat a big, red maple leaf.

"Want this one?" The space gecko asked, picking it up and holding it in front of Tayi.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:51 pm
Profile WWW

Douglas spotted a table that was offering free apple cider. As he approached, he realized that the cups were too high for him to reach. One of the attendants handed him a cup of cider."Here you go."
Doug smiled and nodded his appreciation. "Thank you." He took a sip of the cider and savored its tangy flavor.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:04 pm

The figure spies a familiar face at last. Poking his nose out of the undergrowth, he hisses, trying to get the corgi's attention.
"Psst! Doug!"

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:00 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, hi!" Doug said, greeting the little Australian.

Last edited by Douglas Collier on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:45 pm
Site Administrator

*comes from the cider stand with a cup of hot cider* Hmm, not bad, but I'm just here for the pumpkin spice funnel cake I'm smelling... *scouts around for it*

Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

[redone later. Ignore this!]

Last edited by Furrhan Blackwood on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:23 am
Profile WWW

"Well, um, it's Fall - most of the trees around here shed their leaves and hibernate for the Winter.
... How did you not notice?"

It was then that Doug realized for the first time that something was up, as he shouldn't have known who this animal was. Maybe this was a dream? After all, you sometimes know people in dreams that you don't know in real life. Assuming this was what a lucid dream was like (he'd never had one before), Doug decided to roll with it - he'd be able to share his experience of lucid dreaming with his friends in Babylon Gardens after he woke up.

"Well, anyway - it's nice to see you, Furr."

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 am

"Ooh, issa red leaf!", the bobkitten exclaims and tries to grab it together with the multicolored leaves already in his paws...

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:51 pm
Site Administrator

Whoops! Once Tayi grabs the maple leaf, the other leaves go spilling onto the ground!

"Uh oh, leaves everywhere!" Ian giggled. "Here, let me pick these up for you so you can have all of them~"

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

Hyper walks up to Ian and Tayi. "Nice leaves Tayi." he says, smiling at the bobkitten.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:47 am
Profile WWW

"Hiya Hypa!" After a quick wave, Tayi goes back to collecting all of his leaves. "Issa red leaf, issa lellow leaf, is gween leaf... is.. one... two... twee.. twee leaf!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:25 pm
Site Administrator

"Yeah, and there are lots more leaves around here!" Ian smiles, patting Tayi's head. He notices a fox off in the distance.

"HEY SLEET! Over here!" He waves. "Wanna try my spaceship game?"

As he waits for a response he looks at Hyper. "How about you, sandkitty? Hit the aliens with the spaceships and win a prize!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next