This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Fursona-you 

Despite the chaos that once again reigned around me, I found myself dumbfounded by two things in particular; how Tim kept getting his hands on all these wonderful toys, and how he managed to actually throw something...

"Romeo and Juliet?"

Never mind that. I had more important things to do. I had a battle to win, and Tabby Tim just wasn't close enough.

Stroking over to Tabs, I moved in behind him. With his attention focused on the liocoon he wouldn't see me coming....

"Fly, my pretties!"

Grabbing the cat I thrust him into the air, aiming it such that he would descend at such an angle to contact his foe. Whether he capitalized on that, well, was up to him.

-G.K. Chesterton

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 am

Flung into the air, plastic sword held high, I yell: "Turn thee, ivikk, and look upon thy death!"
My sodden vengeance descends over the liocoon, time enough for only one reaction on his part.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 am
Profile WWW

I grab Tim and hold him tight. "NOW YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" I run around the pool, which wasn't the best idea, and I stumble and fall in the pool, pulling Tim with me. I hold my head up and I realize that Tim wasn't in my hands anymore. "I'll save you! Fish-power activate!" I say and dive in the water.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 am

Later that night, after a tiring day of fur, feathers, food and confusion, I lay awake in my bed, contemplating what we would all do in the morning. Holding my dark grey paw in front of my muzzle I take time to process it all, my lupine eyesight picking it up clearly in the dark room. Sitting up, I wag the numbness out of my tail, having laid on it, not used to having an extra limb to sleep on. "Right..." I say to myself, voice loud to my wolf ears, "Can't sleep... I need to walk..."

And with that, I get up, quietly padding over to the door, not wanting to wake my roommates. Softly, the door slips back into its frame behind me as I make my way down the empty hall, to the landing at the end. Looking out of the window, the world seemed to be going on as normal. Still, I feel restless, wanting to keep moving, feeling oddly awake for the time of night. "I wonder how everyone else is feeling about all of this..."

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm
Profile WWW

I'm outside looking in the trash bins; well, mostly because I'm a half raccoon. I haven't slept at all, feeling completely awake, wondering why we were transformed into what we were now. Wondering if there were others besides us who has transformed. I see the shadow of Dusk in the window, not knowing it's him. I just look down on the ground again and I see something shiny. I pick it up and study it a little. "Ah. A penny. Heh. I'll see if I can use this later" I say to mayself. I keep on walking on the dark streets to explore and test my improved night vision.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Location: The Entertainment Capitol of the World--- Mah Brain. :3
"No need to test night vision if you've got goggles," a fennec fox head popped out from behind one of the decorative bushes at Ivikk wearing a giant set of goggles that looked like a combination of a 1980's cellphone, radar vision, a toaster oven and a TV satellite. The fox was actually holed up in his room all day much like some of the other con attendees, but mainly because of the gray matter difference. Big was an unusually tall fennec fox. Unlike some of the other fursonas, his retained most of his human build, the changes being the obvious fur, ears, tail, teeth and muzzle. Foxes were omnivorous, and he was the type to eat anything BEFORE the transformation, so didn't bother with the details afterwards. The fennec's hearing became unusually accurate, so he was able to trace the worst of the chaos for most of the day, even if he didn't want to. Eventually he was able to finally tune things out, mainly due to his sudden influx of knowledge and ideas. In-character, Big was a mechanical genius, having worked with everything from nanotechnology to giant mechas, neither of which had been truly invented in the real world. In addition to this brainyness was a desire to build and invent, and so he'd spent the latter portion of the afternoon pulling technology together from around his room to invent a few things. Combining his iPod Nano and his laptop gave him his character's ever-present PDA, which he spent some time programming for very complicated tasks. After which, he combined the hotel's TV and phone services with a GPS program hacked and downloaded from someone's car to invent the disturbing thing he was wearing. "So, out for a night stroll?" he asked him.

Only a Magic Knight Rayearth fan would get this. XD

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:21 am
Profile WWW

I turn around and see Big. "Eh yeah. I can't sleep. Preferably because of my raccoon and lion twist but meh." I reply and shrug. "And what is that... eh... thing you got on you? And how does it help with night vision?" I say and pick up a shiny thing from the ground and studies it for a while realizing it's just a piece of aluminum.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 am

Location: The Entertainment Capitol of the World--- Mah Brain. :3
Big chuckles, "Ne, it's actually a really decent set of goggles. Not only does it have night-vision, but it can literally replicate daylight. It also has infrared vision and x-ray vision as well." He rattles off several features and bells and whistles that the device has, not noticing whether or not his audience would be getting bored with the details. Most normal people would be, just saying.

Only a Magic Knight Rayearth fan would get this. XD

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

I smile "Hehe, neat. I don't think I'd ever need the night vision though. My eyes have improved because of the transformation as you see." I see an interesting red button on one of your gears. "What does that one do? Seems interesting." I ask and look at the button

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Seeing the two outside shakes me from my thoughts, simultaneously letting another lupine thought hop into my mind. At the thought I head for the nearest lift (Elevator), setting it to the top floor. A few minutes later I arrive, and head towards the roof-door, lead by my wolfish nose. The concrete of the roof feels pleasantly cool against my paw-pads as I step out, leaving the door ajar. Beneath me, the sounds and smells of the night-time city carry on, no hint that anybody else knows of us.
Turning my eyes to the sky I see a bright full moon. Unable to suppress a grin I shrug, taking a deep breath, tipping my head back and let out a long, deep howl. Due to the elevation, and the many hard structures, my howl echoes across the city, replied to in turn by dogs and other canids within it's radius.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

[OOC: I haven't played this in months so I have no idea what I'm doing right now. :p]

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

Ian the Gecko wrote:
[OOC: I haven't played this in months so I have no idea what I'm doing right now. :p]

[OOC: Basically it's restarted about midnightish of the night after all that happened. Read two posts back from this of mine, and that's where it all restarted from. Not much as happened, perfect time to hop back in]

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

(If I'd join, where would I be? How many days in the RP have passed?)

Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Zvoc47 wrote:
(If I'd join, where would I be? How many days in the RP have passed?)

[pretty sure we haven't touched this guy in well over a year. I'd have to look back through it to see what happened.]

-G.K. Chesterton

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:03 pm

(really? so what now? can I join?)

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm
Lady Sloth

You should probably make a new one if you want to RP, Zvoc. This one is way too old to resurrect.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10