This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Fursona-you 

Looking up, I woozily walk over to the door from which ivikk's voice is coming from. "Hang on there, we'll get you out. Oh and are there by any chance puffins in there with you, because that would really make my day right now" I say as I look up at the door handle. I pounce up and attempt to grab the knob in midair to turn it, but slip off before getting a grip. I keep trying and am soon bouncing up and down pawing at the door, attempting to will it open with sheer force of enthusiasm. "Come over towards my voice, I can't get the door open"

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:30 am
Profile WWW

I walk towards Tims voice and feel the wall. I search for a door handle and grab it and try to open the door but it's locked.
I feel the door is made of wood.

"I'm gonna breach dis door open. So I recommend to you to move a little."
I start breaching the door with pouncing it hard with my shoulder. Light slowly gets through the cracks I make on the door. I stop and look at my now furry arms.
I see the grey fur on my arms and how big my gold/yellow-like furred pawish hands and feet are.
Yup I'm certainly a liocoon I think to myself.

"Okay... I've rested a little. I'll start breaching again."

I run towards the door and breach it open and get through. I look at myself again and see my digigrade legs.
"That's probably why I ran so fast." I say.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:03 am

I had kinda zoned out for a while; apparently my new body still had the same old attention deficit disorder, but the sudden squawking, roaring and pillow fighting brought me back into reality.

Looking around, I could see that there was a newcomer, and he seemed to be trying to free somebody from one of the rooms. I shouted over to him.
"Hey, another kitty! Maybe we can use our claws to try to cut through this door?" I was more excited about meeting another cat than I was about the prospect of getting to test out these claws that I'd just learned to extend and retract at will.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I looked away from the soon-to-be-splinters door to see the blue cat, Koshka padding up to help. "sure," I agreed smiling before turning back towards the door. With a yell of "CATS UNITE", I lunged at the door claws extended, met the impact and flailed wildly before getting both claws stuck in the wood. thankfully, I was lodged under the portion that ivikk was breaking, but that was only somewhat comforting. "the door appears to have bested me. Cat's unite later!"

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:59 pm
Profile WWW

Chuckling at the groups feline antics I pad up and turn the key in the door, tail wagging to myself.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh... Well that's all well and good if you have thumbs," i say as the door, with me still attached, swings open outward, obscuring me from view, "I'll just wait here then"

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

"Well, it was locked from my side though... so I couldn't open it. And if some of you guys think I'm a big lion with weird fur then you guys are wrong" I smile.
"I'm a liocoon, just so you know, hehe." I say as I pet Tims head. "Thanks for helping."

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm

"well yea, I know, but that still makes you half cat, therefore half obligated to unite," I say into the door, "but anyway, don't mention it, I'm a pro at this kind of thing." I resume pushing outward in an attempt to dislodge my claws

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

I take a real look around and realize that all are their fursonas. "Oh... Wait... You're not in your fursuits? I thought I was the only one. And did I just pet your head?" I point at Tim.
"And did I just get the 'th' sound correctly? Am I dreaming or is this reality?!"

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 pm

I giggle at the antics, then grab Tim around the belly and start trying to pull him off of the door.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I start pushing in unison with Koshka. "I don't think you're dreaming, I think you're Ivikk, oof , And you certainly did just pet my head while I was rendered defenseless by this door that must be made out of some enchanted mahoganeeeeee" I said as I was suddenly dislodged from the wood, falling backwards on the ground. "ooooooooo this is gonna be one of those days where I end up down more than I end up... 'up' , thanks kitty" I say to Koshka with a weak pat on the leg. "Anyway, we're still trying to figure out what's going on here, ivikk, but it seems everyone was affected this way depending on their fursona, even speech has been affected by that correlation."

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm
Profile WWW

"So... Well... What... how... yeah..." I scratch my neck. "So... What are we gonna do if we're gonna stay like this?... like the rest of our lives? No... I'll eat before I think to much... I'll collapse if I worry too much... SO! Who's fresh for some raw meat?!" I suddenly look incredibly happy.
"And a nice cold drink would be nice... If I still was a human I'd be a waterfall..."

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm

"To the noms!" I announce, pointing towards the door, grinning at the group.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

"FOLLOW THE NOMMING-LEADER!" marches behind Dusk.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

I jump onto maple's back, "High ho silver, awaaaay!" I bounce up and down trying to spur the dog forward, but she ignores and briefly examines the recently opened room before trotting off to follow Dusk with me clutching at her neck to hang on

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Profile WWW

I march the new members of our group off back to get some food, all seriousness drained from me at the moment.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 pm
Profile WWW

"Hey didn't we already-" I stopped myself as I realized that I was still hungry, even though I'd already eaten. I guess what they say about cats always being hungry is more or less true..., I thought. "Ahh, nevermind. Did anybody notice if there was any tuna or fish down there last time we went?"

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"Was there any meat? Or just something?"
Why am I only thinking of meat? I should probably watch out so I don't eat anybody, hehe. I thought and smiled.
I look around in search of something edible and sniff a little. I smell food in the distance.
"Hmm... Smells good, doesn't?..." I say as it drools out of my mouth.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:12 pm

the group moved back to eating; a curiously animalistic response, but one I found tantalizingly appropriate. I wasn't particularly hungry, so rather than follow my entourage back to the restaurant I struck off in a different direction largely on impulse. I hadn't spent much time in the hotel, having only arrived to sleep and just that. As such, I wasn't familiar with its layout, and so really wasn't sure where I was going.

After about five minutes of wandering, I stumbled upon something I had planned to find since arriving; the pool! It was empty, obviously, though someone had tended too it in the last few hours, as it was remarkably clean. Carefully approaching the pool's edge, I cautiously dipped one toe into the water, and found it to be cool but comfortable. The temptation to jump in was overwhelming, but I resisted, keenly aware that I may not be able to dry off should I get wet. But there were towels over there, and no one was around....Ah, screw it. I was a giant bird. My day was already sufficiently askew. I don't think a little impulsiveness was gonna do me any more harm.

With a gleeful leap I dived into the middle of the pool. Nothing about what happened next was normal. Firstly, I held in the air a lot longer than I was used too, you know, wings and all. Had I expected this, I may have been able to stick my landing, but my unexpected panic caused me to fall backwards, landing on my back as opposed to feet first. It was painful, to be sure, but all in all not that bad; it seems my reduced weight meant I didn't hit quite as hard. For that matter, rather than sinking into the water, I remained on the surface, wings spread wide. My massively increased surface area meant I floated easily. I waited for a moment, a little surprised at my current predicament, before attempting to right myself. It was an awkward, uncoordinated attempt, but finally I succeeded. Fortunately, I had the insight to jump into a more shallow section of the pool , so I found my feet. The water fluffed my feathers, making me appear much larger than I really was below the surface, while incredibly sleek above. I laughed at the comical image, walking awkwardly through the water. The next course of things was trying to swim. Freestyle failed miserably, my wings simply not designed for such a thing, however, when I stroked lengthwise, the great area of my wings shoved plenty of water aside, and I darted forwards, much to my glee.

"Hehe, this is kinda fun!"

-G.K. Chesterton

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Tom wandering off from the group. I quickly decided that my thirst for boop-related vengeance outweighed my hunger for fish-related snacks, so I attempted an epic cowboy dismount of the dog that began with a graceful swoop through the air and ended with an equally graceful faceplant.

Quickly recovering, I padded off after the bird and... stopped dead in my tracks. Of course my nemesis would find refuge in the biggest body of water in the building; the humid air frizzed my fur and the smell of chlorine made me want to impulsively clean myself. Out in the open, I abandoned stealth and skulked along the walkway to the diving board, where I lay down grudgingly. "You look ridiculous, I hope you know that. I don't mean to be rude by saying you look ridiculous, I just thought you should know that you look ridiculous." I say before turning my interest to the pool below, "I don't quite understand your obsession with this stuff; you have this new found ability to soar through the air and you choose to cover yourself in smelly death liquid that weighs you down threatening to engulf you in its cold embrace"

Last edited by TabbyTim on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next