Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Furry Café 

*this is the place we can do what we want to do :) in RP style of our fursonas*

Liskowic entered the Caffe and hugged first person who replied in this topic ( XD )

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Oh hai there *Hugs*

I'm Chase. So are we still waiting to be seated?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 am
Profile WWW

"I'm already seated." says Marion, perched on the rafters above their heads.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am
Site Administrator

"Me too!" Ian chirps, waving to Marion from across the room. He sips a big pouch of mango juice.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Harriet Hedgehog came inside, with a pad of paper and a pencil, looking for all the world like a ten-year-old reporter, casually dressed in a purple sweater with gold trim and a gold letter H, beige pants, white tennis shoes, purple hairband, and small white dangly earrings.

She looked around, trying to take in the whole milieu, and occasionally jotting things down on her pad.

She smiled cheerfully and said, "Hey, everyone!" and sat down.

Last edited by ChewyChewy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm

*Chase sits down

Hi guys! So what did you guys all order?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

I will order small meal as ussual :) *he called a waiter*

I would order bottle of mead, roast chicken, some white bread, some dark bread, smoked fishes, little roast pork, some beef steaks, large bucket of french fries little onnion and some water to wash my hands

*he gaved him golden coin*

Keep the rest

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 am

"That's a SMALL meal?" said Harriet, honestly surprised. "All right...."

She started taking some notes.

"Ginger ale for me, please." She wasn't old enough for a purse yet, so she reached into her pocket to get out the money and placed it on the counter.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm

In the kitchen, Fackel looks at his hooves and puzzles over why anybody would hire somebody without hands for a cooking job-- especially when it involves whipping up steak, french fries, and roast pork.

He sighs, picks up a potato with his mouth, and looks mournfully at the knife he is unable to properly hold. It's gonna be a long afternoon.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm
Site Administrator

Sleet takes the money from the guests and thanks the Wolfox for the tip before going in back for a moment to bring out a ginger ale for Harriet. "Your food will be out shortly, sir," he said to Liskowic.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
Sleet takes the money from the guests and thanks the Wolfox for the tip before going in back for a moment to bring out a ginger ale for Harriet. "Your food will be out shortly, sir," he said to Liskowic.

"Thank you," said Harriet politely, and offered a tip after sipping the ginger ale. It was rather good.

She continued jotting down notes, now looking for all the world like a ten-year-old restaurant critic.

If she knew she looked like this, she didn't give any indication--but she wouldn't have wanted anyone to be afraid of her. She was much more of a warm fuzzy than her prickles would have suggested.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

The increasing din of the growing crowd rouses a lion sleeping in front of a fireplace at the far side of the cafe. Salem glances up from his spot on the floor, yawns, and rolls onto his back.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator

Ian has never seen a hedgehog before. A new friend!

He finishes the last of his juice pouch, tries to land it in a trash can from above, and climbs down one of the beams to the counter. With a playful chirp he gets Harriet's attention.

"Hi, never seen you here before! My name's Ian. What's yours?"

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm
Profile WWW

Ian the Gecko wrote:
Ian has never seen a hedgehog before. A new friend!

He finishes the last of his juice pouch, tries to land it in a trash can from above, and climbs down one of the beams to the counter. With a playful chirp he gets Harriet's attention.

"Hi, never seen you here before! My name's Ian. What's yours?"

Harriet swallowed her sip of ginger ale and looked at the gecko, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm new here. I'm Harriet Hedgehog. Pleased to meetcha, Ian." She offered her paw for a handshake after making another note on her pad.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Lady Sloth

Salem wrote:
The increasing din of the growing crowd rouses a lion sleeping in front of a fireplace at the far side of the cafe. Salem glances up from his spot on the floor, yawns, and rolls onto his back.

A spotted lioness ambles into the cafe, shouldering the door open with a weary look on her face. She makes a beeline for the fire immediately, but discovers another large feral lion taking up all the warm space in front of it.

"Hey, make some room for me won'tcha?"

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm
Profile WWW

Harriet looked just a little nervous as she saw a lioness enter the cafe. She had not noticed the other lion in front of the fire.

The lioness did not seem to be interested in harming a hedgehog, but Harriet didn't want to make anyone angry unnecessarily. She tried to focus on Ian, though she kept one eye on the lions in front of the fire.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm
Site Administrator

Ian shakes paws with the hedgehog and takes a seat next to her. "First time here? We're all pretty nice folks here, even the ferals. Me, I spin music here a few nights a week."

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm
Profile WWW

Ian the Gecko wrote:
Ian shakes paws with the hedgehog and takes a seat next to her. "First time here? We're all pretty nice folks here, even the ferals. Me, I spin music here a few nights a week."

Harriet smiled. She liked this gecko. He made her feel comfortable even in the presence of lions.

"Yeah, first time. My parents just moved into the neighborhood, and I'm seeing the sights. That's good to know, that everyone's nice here. And what kind of music do you 'spin'?"

She wrote notes the whole while she was saying this.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm
Site Administrator

"Little bit of everything, really, but mostly stuff to dance to. Not quite a full-on rave, though." I giggle.

"Whatcha writing notes for?" I peek over at Harriet's notebook.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

Ian the Gecko wrote:
"Little bit of everything, really, but mostly stuff to dance to. Not quite a full-on rave, though." I giggle.

"Whatcha writing notes for?" I peek over at Harriet's notebook.

"Ah, I see," said Harriet, taking some more notes.

Her ears perked up when asked about her notes, and she held it close to her chest.

"Oh--it's just...nothing. Diary entries, is all."

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next