Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Furry Café 

Seeing as he now had access to a sizable number of orders, Tom couldn't help but stand there aghast as he flipped through all of them.

"More mead? I mean, seriously, who orders this much stuff!"

Exasperated, Tom retreated into the kitchen to recover the finished orders, carrying them out, once again, too many that should be safe and began distributing them.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Ian the Gecko wrote:
"Maybe some hot herbal tea, please?" Ian rubbed his head, picking himself up. "And a warm spot by the fire." He smiled at Tala's kind gesture.

Dusk's ears pricked up at the mention of tea. The wolf poked his head once more from the kitchen, his light brown hair in a ponytail that fell to about half way down his back. "Somebody mention tea?" he grinned

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

"Yes!" The gecko smiled. "A lemon or raspberry zinger, please." He found a spot in front of the fire where a sunbeam was shining through the skylight. Surprised that neither of the big cats had found the spot, Ian lay down and titled his head back, getting some sun on his neck and some warmth from the fire on his belly.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

Dusk nodded, "coming right up." He then disappeared back into the kitchen, his tail wagging contently behind him.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 am
Profile WWW

Location: The Entertainment Capitol of the World--- Mah Brain. :3
"Y'know, if it weren't for the fact that you've got such sensitive hearing, I'd be insulted by that, Dusk," Tala called back into the kitchen, making her waitress position an anomaly. She went back to help alleviate Tom of his orders, getting out every order to each table with a charming smile.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

Bigfox3 wrote:
"Y'know, if it weren't for the fact that you've got such sensitive hearing, I'd be insulted by that, Dusk," Tala called back into the kitchen, making her waitress position an anomaly. She went back to help alleviate Tom of his orders, getting out every order to each table with a charming smile.

Dusk grinned as he prepared the pot of tea and called back to Tala, a cheerful tone to his voice "Ahh, but don't forget my nationality, we brits take pride in our tea!"

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 am
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

Gypsi-Rae notices the gecko found a spot of nice sun near the fire. She then attempts to sprawl out, limbos akimbo, in such a way that her tail end receives warmth from the fire and her head from the sun (stretched over the gecko's feet, without his express permission, but lionesses don't ask for permission all too often)

she does not notice that her hearty body is now blocking several aisles and passageways between tables, and quickly falls asleep in everybody's way.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 pm
Profile WWW

Stepping carefully over the lioness Dusk brought Ian a steaming pot of herbal tea and a mug. "There you go sir, I hope you enjoy. Now I should get back to the kitchen and let Tala do her job herself" Dusk smiled with a little chuckle

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

"Nyerp!" Ian chirps as Gyp just plops down on his feet. "Uh...hi there. Can I, uh, use you as a pawrest, if it's not too much to ask?" He thanks Dusk for the herbal tea, pours himself a little cup, and gets some sun.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

Gypsi makes a small, contented noise that could be interpreted as assent.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile WWW

Ian the Gecko wrote:
Ian is so eager to eat his sorbet that he nearly inhales it...and a few seconds later gets brain freeze.

He gets out of his chair, clutching his head and wobbling around before tripping on Matthias's long tail.

"OWWWW! Ooof, sorry, Matthias."

Matthias turns and helps the gecko get back to his feet. "My tail is heartier than you are, never fear! Are you well?"

Dominus tecum

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 pm

*walks into the Café, wagging tail* Hey guys! Room for one more? :D

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:50 pm
Site Administrator

"Just fine, Matthias! Thanks!" I sip some more of my tea then turn at the sound of Faust's voice.

"Helloes, Faust!"

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

"Helloes Ian!" *sits down upon a cushioned loveseat* "Did I miss anything?"

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Dusk's sensitive nose picks up the scent of another wolf entering the cafe, causing his tail to wag as he clears up the kitchen, whilst waiting for the next order.

Huh, I haven't met him before. And I'm sure I'd remember another of my kind...

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 am
Profile WWW

*waves hello to Dusk, sensing that I was in his thoughts* "If theres such thing as a waiter in this café I would LOVE some tea. Oh, and hello Dusk!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I poke my head out from the kitchen, "Hey... I don't think we've actually met, I'm sure I may have seen or smelt you around though. And do you want plain tea, or some of this herbal stuff?"

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 am
Profile WWW

"I would enjoy some herbal stuff, thanks!" *he smiles*

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 am

With that, Dusk nips back into the kitchen and sets about preparing some tea, humming to himself.

A few minutes later he walks out with a cup and a pot of fresh tea. Placing it down he holds out a paw to the other wolf "Pleased to meet you. Can't say we've met, unless I've forgotten somehow"

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 am
Profile WWW

*grasps your paw and shakes it firmly* I think we have before, but it was many a moon ago. *sips tea* Wonderful! It goes down smoothly and tastes good, thank you!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next