Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Furry Café 

MatthiasRat wrote:
Matthias's beak cracked in a broad grin as he saw the bowl of vegetables. His eyes brightened visibly when it was set before him. "Thank you very much, good raven! This looks delicious! A hearty meal that will surely satisfy!"

He then turned his attention to the far doors and shifted from where he sat on the floor. "First aid? Just a moment." He clambered to his feet, heavy form stepping as lightly as possible to the next table over where he picked up Dusk's pack where the wolf had left it. He carried it over, being careful as he maneuvered through the tables, until he could offer it to the wolf. "How serious is the injury? Will a chirurgeon be needed?"

Dominus tecum

"He's burnt his head, luckily it's not too bad, his fur took most of it so the skin isn't as bad as it could've been. Just need some bandages and maybe a bit of Sudocrem to cool the burn and help the healing process." Dusk replied, taking the bag and rummaging for the first aid kit he had stashed in it.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

The Triceratops rumbles deep in his chest as his the teeth hidden behind his beak grind together. "Burnt his head? Let him know that we shall all pray for a swift recovery. Is it really so dangerous in there? Perhaps you need more safety gear."

Dominus tecum

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

MatthiasRat wrote:
The Triceratops rumbles deep in his chest as his the teeth hidden behind his beak grind together. "Burnt his head? Let him know that we shall all pray for a swift recovery. Is it really so dangerous in there? Perhaps you need more safety gear."

Dominus tecum

The wolf smiles warmly, "thank you Matthias, I think a good lot of prayer will be the best thing for him. It isn't that dangerous in here but accidents do happen, poor Fackel"

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 am
Profile WWW

Matthias nods. "I'll let the others know, thank you, Dusk!"

The Triceratops then navigates his way carefully amongst the tables, being sure not to bump into anything with his feet, hips, or heavy tail. as he makes his way back to the table shared with Liskowic and the rest, he says, "All right, poor Fackel got his head on fire, but apparently it's not too bad. Still, everybody should give a quick prayer for his healing and that no more accidents will happen." He then settles back down in his spot on the floor against the wall. He eyes the big bowl of vegetables. "Now, where was I..."

Dominus tecum

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 am
Site Administrator

The gecko flagged Sleet down again. "Hey, snowyfox! My sorbet must have disappeared...could I trouble you for another one?"

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Sure thing! *dashes back to the kitchen for a little while and brings you out one* Here you go, sir!

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

"Thanks!" Ian smiles, handing Sleet a few singles from his pocket. "Keep the change! And the good work; it's busy in here."

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

*stuffs the money into hammerspace and smiles at Ian before walking off to do more work*

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Profile WWW

*Starts to go to different tables, taking orders and listing them on the pad and pen to keep track of them all, listening to all the commotion behind him curiously*

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

Matthias says a short prayer, makes the sign of the Cross, and then begins taking handfuls of the veggies and stuffing them in his beak where he mucnhes them thoroughly before sipping his mead and then taking another handful of greens. He rumbles contentedly the whole while.

Dominus tecum

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm

After getting Fackel sorted Dusk gets started on the growing pile of orders, his tail wagging as he works

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 am
Profile WWW

Fackel waved weakly a the retreating back of Matthias, the utensils still attached to his hoof clacking together. He was still a little disoriented from being hit in the face by the contents of a fire extinguisher and, even with the application of Sudocream, the top of his head still felt scorched.

"Careful around the antler," he mumbled to Dusk as he applied bandages. "It's still-- it's still coming in."

Fackel did, however, feel considerably better after some amount of first aid. Dusk seemed willing to take over the grill (and Fackel was more than willing to let him take it), so he decided to take charge of the inventory and bringing supplies from the pantry when other kitchen staff needed it. Also, perhaps the preparation of cold foods.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Location: The Entertainment Capitol of the World--- Mah Brain. :3
*THE MANAGER IS IN*

"Fackel, how's business doing today? No mishaps today I hope?" he asks his culinary manager. "Where are my servers? I haven't given them a proper check-in yet! Is everyone pressed and in uniform? Any guests I need to go talk to? Let's hustle people, business is booming as usual!" His glasses, shirt and tie made him look very managerial and he apparently took charge rather easily. He looked over their latest specials to see if there was anything he could do to help the servers endorse it. After all, the cafe was really a small restaurant from the looks of things. :3

(You guys were asking for this. ;3)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Good afternoon, Mr. Big!" Greeted Tom cheerfully as his manager walked in. "We're a bit busy tonight. Weirdest thing happened; a couple of customers insisted on helping us out. One's helping Fackel, the other's waiting tables...I think...I'm not really sure, he's a purple fox, about seventeen I think..."

Realizing this conversation was going somewhere he probably didn't like, Tom moved on.

"Anywho, I'm supposed to be back on in....five minutes ago, but been a little tied up with customers. I think Sleet was gonna accompany me on the piano, but I'm not really sure where he disappeared too."

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Despite the size of the bowl of greens that he'd been given, Matthias is a Triceratops, and it does not take long before he has cleaned the entire bowl of all the wonderful leafy vegetables. He sets the bowl closer to the edge of the table and pats his belly with a contented sigh. "Ah, that was most excellent! What a lovely bouquet of flavors. Liskowic, you have definitely found here an excellent place to eat and relax!" He takes another drink of his mead, rumbling deep in his chest.

Dominus tecum

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 am

*Comes in with a few orders in his paws, and nods to Tom and Mr. Big* Apologies for the rush, but I just realized I was supposed to be at a gig half an hour ago...and that my guitar has been left outside since I left here. *Resists the urge to facepalm, then straightens up the order notes* Here are a few i was able to get however. I told them that since ya'll were running low on staff that it might be a while and they understood thankfully.
*Hands the orders to Tom and shakes his wing*
(Sorry I wasn't sure whether or not to get specific about the orders or not since I didn't want to accidentally make someone order something XD)
Sorry i couldn't be much more help tonight. Thanks again for playing though! Really enjoyed the music ^^
*Waves quickly to the two, and the table he was at, then rushes out the door to thankfully find his guitar still in once piece.*
*Picked it up and headed towards the church he was supposed to be at that was not to far off from town with a refound gladness*

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Dusk pokes his head out of the kitchen to see Sy leaving in a hurry. "Hey Tom, I've got that next batch of orders done." Dusk calls to the feathered waiter

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Ian is so eager to eat his sorbet that he nearly inhales it...and a few seconds later gets brain freeze.

He gets out of his chair, clutching his head and wobbling around before tripping on Matthias's long tail.

"OWWWW! Ooof, sorry, Matthias."

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 pm
Profile WWW

Location: The Entertainment Capitol of the World--- Mah Brain. :3
Mr. Big was certainly glad for the help, but had called in some help of his own since she was his most dependable server. "Well at least things are running smoothly. Tala should be here any moment."

At that moment, a young vixen walks in, dressed properly and smartly in her uniform. Her brunette hair was tied back in a braid about 3/4th's of the way down her back. She was rather buxom and in her early twenties, but her glasses and cold demeanor told others from a glance that she was one tough cookie. She walked into the back kitchen, "Where would you be without me, hmm?" she asked and chuckled. Big smirked, "Glad to see you here Tala. We're already busy, so keep sharp today." He went over her check-in quickly and she returned to the floor in time to see the suffering gecko, "Can I get you something warm to counter that brain freeze, dear?" she asked warmly enough, her tail swishing naturally from side to side.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

"Maybe some hot herbal tea, please?" Ian rubbed his head, picking himself up. "And a warm spot by the fire." He smiled at Tala's kind gesture.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next