Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Central Plains Fur Con 

Oct4-6
Who all is going?
I'll be planning to be there from lat Friday to noon Sunday. I'm meeting up with TabbyTim and Tomisawesome.... hopefully. :>
'See y'all there!

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Site Administrator

Oh this snuck up on me. I actually was going to attempt to see if this is possible. I guess not. :(

Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:22 am
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

have fun y'all. sorry I can't make it, but I'm gonna be moving to upstate New York in november... saving my funds for potentially the next anthrocon.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 am
Profile WWW

dfkjsfljksdfkhjd WHERE IN UPSTATE (PM/NOTE/CLUES) I NEED UPSTATE NY FURS TO HANG OUT WITH

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Lady Sloth

wayne county! my position starts on nov. 19th and lasts for a year

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

Hey all! Pictures are up from this year's CPFC, so feel free to view them by following this link and using the password: ffcmember
Pictures of me and Tom IRL are in this album, *le gasp*, but not BJBear because 'argh i'm a dingus who forgets to arrange group pictures until I'm literally getting on a plane i'm sorry I really need to get my act together'
Also.... BABY SNOW LEOPARD GAAAH

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

To summarize, I had a great time at my first actual full weekend con. I hung out with awesome people including Tom and BJBear that proved to be much more awesome and heartwarming in person than they are even here online (I'm referring mostly to the bear, Tom doesnt need any encouragement on the 'awesome' front). The environment was almost too good to be true and I now can't wait for the next one so I can hang out more with you wonderful fuzzbuckets!

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

I like the anthro Luchador. That's a unique species that doesn't get enough attention.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Koshka wrote:
I like the anthro Luchador. That's a unique species that doesn't get enough attention.

El Guapo Supreme pretty much made the evening.

It was really cool though; apparently its a legit luchador mask from a retired wrestler he got at a trade or something. It's apparently "ring-ready." Anywho, OkiDoki, the guy who wore it, was basically the most entertaining person there. There was apparently a soccer tournament in town, and so the hotel was filled with ten year old boys and their moms, and they LOVED it and the other fursuiters. Well, they kept singing the Fox song, which was a bit obnoxious, but they're ten, and I take it as a sign of solidarity.

-G.K. Chesterton

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm
Site Administrator

Looks like you guys had fun! We actually shared our hotel with a kids' soccer tourney at RMFC 2010.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

One non furry hotel guest watching the parade asked me why there was a guy dressed as a luchador and I could only respond 'why not?'. But yea he was really charismatic, he really made some of the events much more fun. The sharing a hotel with a soccer tournament really could have been worse, we got more positive responses than negative ones.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]