Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Free Games 

Matthew Starlite wrote:
You're joking right? I mean, about that no one should play because it antagonizes Cats?

I am joking yea XD it's a great co op game.

TomIsAwesome wrote:
Also in no other game have I more purposefully killed Tabs then for the simple reason that he is a stupid poophead who needs to stop pushing me off ledges and omg needs to pay attention when we're solving a gosh darned jump puzzle.

I primarily hit you off ledges because i could hit you higher than you could jump because someone skips leg day 'because they'll never need legs' yet refused to fly during a PLATFORMING GAME

Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:55 am
Profile WWW

Hey, is that copy of Battleblock still available? I've always wanted to play it but I'm not sure if my present computer would even be able to handle it.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 am

Sure is, it's all yours! But I don't have you on Steam deer friend, and that's where the game is at. I'm Timber on there. ^^

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:20 pm

The Steam summer sale is over, and I got a copy of the following games left:

FEZ
Trine 2 Complete Story
Guns of Icarus Online (Collector's Edition)

If you're interested, my Steam name is GameRich.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

It's probably been mentioned before but if anyone likes FPS's, TF2 is free.
I'm usually up to play it with fuzzheads, and I'll give you weapons as bribery. We can make Diss play it too, since he's actually good at the game; it'll be a good time.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 am
Profile WWW

Anyone play Heroes of the Storm at all? Kinda wanna play with friends and see if we can get a group going.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Wildstar has just recently (as of last week) become free to play, so I've been playing that a bit. send me a message on skype or steam or something if anybody wants to play with me.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:49 pm

If anyone here played the original F.E.A.R (First Encounter Assault Recon) games, most likely on PS2, there is now a free MMO online for it. All you have to do is make a profile and make a short download for the game.

Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:09 am

There are a lot of free MMOs based on shooters popping up, it's pretty interesting

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

Over the years I've amassed a huge number of games on different services. The Humble Bundle is particularly responsible for this, as it makes it easy to grab a bunch of games at once.

I've finally gone through my unredeemed Steam keys, and found some games I have already from other sources.

I figured I'd offer the giftable extra copies here first. First come, first serve, so if there's a game here you want, just let me know.

The games are:
Alpha Prime
Contraption Maker
Delver
Fish Fillets 2
HOARD
La-Mulana
Pixel Piracy
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Toki Tori 2+

Sun May 08, 2016 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

If anybody's interested in playing a brand new free game (that I also play) Gigantic just launched on Steam this weekend
It's really colorful and dynamic and I'm having fun with it but i would love to play it with some of y'all and i know a lot of y'all here would like it :3
Anyone who had fun with Overwatch or League of Legends or anything in between those two I think would love it
And imho it's really easy to learn, there's no math or number crunching involved

...and if that's not enough it has several furry characters (an owl, a cow, a goat, a frog, a dragon, a catty-looking tiny goblin (guess which character I play the most), and a yeti thing if that counts)

Please, i could use some friendly faces to play with, competitive online gamers intimidate me but this game is fun :B

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3