Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Weird Dreams! 

I was staying in a hotel, sharing a room with some people. Here a chunk misses but eventually I came in a party to seach some sort of treasure in the Atlantic. Somehow I recall the oceans held so much metal that there was more metal then water in there. The treasure wassaid to have an impossible riddle. It turned out to be a fast-flowing river going from the ocean to the inland. It was quite popular, and we actually had to wait for someone else to get in before we could go. I didn't get to dream what the river looked like...

At the cross is love beyond hate, faith beyond doubt, and hope beyond despair.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:53 am

So i had a really bizarre dream a couple nights ago

somehow in said dream i wasn't myself, i was a pinkish-red-haired 11 year old girl with red eyes and fangs named Rose (???!)
anyways i was also a very angry child and all the lights in my house were red. and then i went into the bathroom to take a shower but right as i was about to turn the water on this dude (who was a dude that i went to high school with irl but i'm a few years older than him) just suddenly appeared on the edge of the tub and started laughing at me because i was naked so i just started screaming angrily at him and swatting at him and loud metal music from nowhere started playing. somehow this was all still funny so he kept laughing but he eventually got up and left.

this is probably the most bizarre dream i've had in a long time, and i have some pretty wacky dreams o.O

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 pm
Site Administrator

So kinda sorta Rose? :P

You sound so Hot Topic in your dream, Kosh. *giggles*

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 am
Profile WWW

Last night I dreamt I had to hand over my school backpack, but I realised all my stuff was still in there! So I go to this place where everyone's stuff is gathered to take my books and lunchbox back. Even my PE bag appeared, and I don't even have that this year! Fortunately I could gather it all...

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:15 am
Site Administrator

I had a pretty cool dream last night! I was hanging out with some friends on a trip and we were driving a charter bus. We end up stopping at a diner or something, and while I'm paying, I go outside and realize the bus is starting to move and a lot of my friends left without me. I call to them to stop but they see me and keep going; they're clearly trying to ditch me. So I chase after them,they make a quick U-turn in a bus in traffic, and I'm having trouble keeping up, and they tear down a side road only to run into the side of a building and destroy the bus. When I finally catch up, some people are out of the bus, in pain on the ground, and two girls are still stuck inside trying to get out of the windows. I try to call 911 but realize I left my phone in the bus but can't get inside to get it. I end up finding my phone and my stuff outside (someone must have pulled it out) and then proceed to not call 911 apparently. :P I help both people out of the bus and then start checking everyone for spinal injuries and basic stuff before I wake up.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:10 am
Profile WWW

My dreams are a) rare; and b) boring.
Last night I dreamt that my tutor actually had graded and returned feedback on my essay promptly. If only dreams could come true!

(B.F. Westcott)

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Night before last I had a dream that I had just returned to my house and had to put away a pile of luggage that was on the front lawn because people were coming over for showings or an open house? And one of the couples was my old friend (and former FFCer) Firekeeper and his wife.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:02 pm
Profile WWW

Such interesting dreams last night. So, I dreamed I went through a portal to another dimension, and later came back to find my mom had had another son, who looked a lot like a younger version of me, but with green eyes. We hit it off, and I drew his fursona, a cute puppy. I kind of liked that dream. Of course it all turned out to have all been a hallucination and the kid I was hanging out with had planned to extort me, with the threat of a death penalty for kidnapping if I didn't help build his mobile slide on a truck for rides between his mansions. That kind of sucked. =P

NyQuil gives you dreams!

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 am

Had another crazy dream. In this one, me and some family were on a marvelous cruise ship from the 1960s or 70s that had mysteriously disappeared. We found out from the captain that he was receiving instruction from a weird AI cylinder that was lodged in the ship's hull, which threatened to sink the ship if it didn't do as she said. The AI was doing experiments on the crew and then us to create manufacturable foam copies of us that our consciousness could be transferred into and controlled. The AI also created other forms that copies of our consciousnesses could inhabit, such as model aircraft. The manufacturing process was somewhat macabre, with our consciousnesses put into foam blocks, which were then carved into the desired shape and size and then flat packed for later use. As part of the trial run, I (or rather a copy of my consciousness) was made into a small plane and instructed to fly around the ship to try out my new body. I ended up using my tiny BB machine guns (more like shotguns) to run amok on the ship. The dream then shifted to many years later, with a miniature version of myself in a foam palace created for one of my relatives for doing a task for the AI. I went to seek the AI so I could do a task in exchange for a service. It turned out that I was in a post-apocalyptic world where all but a few had been taken by the AI for her experiments. My goal was to free my original self from stasis (not in a heroic sort of way, but in more of a brainwashed curiosity). That's about when I woke up.

It was a pretty surreal experience. I don't think I've ever had a dream where I was consciously flat packed. Also, another neat thing I should mention is that the ship had at least two Sea World style orca shows and a tank where you could have your picture taken with an orca. This was, of course, before safety was a real concern.

This dream was brought to you by NyQuil.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:40 am

Mr. Collier there always seems to have the most interesting dreams, heh.

Finally had my first remembered dream since I started college last year, guess I finally had time to get some relaxed rest. I think I was in a grocery store, started in the back where they keep all the boxes. There was a lot of electrical cords all over the ground, and I ended up seeing where one of the cords went. It was crisscrossed by a lot of other cords but I felt like just following the one I was. Think I followed it to where they keep frozen foods and then down an aisle. Though it did not seem like the shelves held anything and I was so focused on the cord to really notice if there was anyone else. Then the cord just ended, it was cut so all the metal wiring it is frayed out. For some reason that just kind of stopped me, I did not want to go back and felt like I could not have moved forward.

I woke up then, actually still feeling kind of lost. So much for missing dreaming, hehe.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Douglas Collier wrote:
This dream was brought to you by NyQuil.

Maybe I should try that one day.

Or wait. Maybe not. I rarely had pleasant dreams when I still remembered dreaming.

Civilization wrote:
There was a lot of electrical cords all over the ground, and I ended up seeing where one of the cords went. It was crisscrossed by a lot of other cords but I felt like just following the one I was. <...> Then the cord just ended, it was cut so all the metal wiring it is frayed out.

That just sounds like work to me, but with network cables instead of electrical cords.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm

I had a kinda awesome dream last night!

I was recruited to be a spy rather like Alex Rider from the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz.

So the dream was about me being brought to the secret headquarters and trained and given a mission. Was fun. ^^

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:43 am
Profile WWW

I remember one dream, my father asked me to sign some paperwork.
But then I realised he was asking that downstairs, while actually I was oversleeping in bed. >_<

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:49 am

I dreamt last night that I was abducted by little green men (ie, Greys except they were green) that needed my assistance. They chose me not because of any special quality or reason -- it was simply "grab someone at random" and they got me.

They needed help finding fuel for their industries. The fuel they used? The most renewable resource in the universe: human stupidity.

I explained that they should connect to our internet and search for the phrase "you had one job".

...shortly thereafter they discovered politicians, and thus the war for humanity began.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I had a dream at Anthrocon! I was in a train with a bunch of people, including TomIsAwesome and TabbyTim. There was an announcement that somebody had sabotaged the train, and my first thought was "Aww man why would you do that, Tim." So I go up a car to use the bathroom and the security guard blocking it off lets me through because I had to go. So I meet another guy in the bathroom, but nothing unusual happens. Then when I walk back the car with all the people is playing a slowed down version of the My Little Pony fan song Summer by Griffin Village, which is a weird detail but whatever.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Had an interesting dream this morning. I was a slave in a palace, during an unsteady peace conference between several kingdoms. There was a female werewolf and a genie I wanted to help, so that they would help me save everyone. The werewolf wanted the horrors of her existence (she was a slave and an unwilling executioner) to end so she could finally find peace and happiness. The genie also wanted to be free, no longer a genie but still able to help people on a daily basis. Chaos broke out and war started. In the chaos, I found the genie and had to decide what to wish for. The genie could tell me the outcomes of my wishes, but each wish could have an effect on the others, and I wanted to structure them in a way that would serve everyone the best.

That's when I woke up.

Had the dream continued, I surmise that first, I would have wished for the werewolf's long-lived happiness and peace (long-lived because I wanted to avoid the option of her finding it in death). It would have turned me into a werewolf - helping with the current battle and later ensuring that I could help her find happiness with me.
Second, I would have wished that the war would be short and not lead to chaos throughout the lands. And finally, I would have granted the genie's wish to no longer be a genie, but to still be able to help people every day. He would no longer be a genie, and, once all the kings and their men had killed each other or been killed and the fighting stopped, the former genie would send a message throughout all the lands, ending the tyranny and offering unification. He would eventually become king, restoring peace and prosperity to the land through equitable rule. Mine and the other werewolf's efforts would be recognized, and distrust of werewolves would largely disappear. What remained of the werewolf woman's negative views of herself, I would help her see past, convincing her how much she meant to me.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 pm
Site Administrator

Dang, man! :O Your dreams seem so weird and vivid. What you should do is keep a sketchpad by your bed and every time you have a weird dream, immediately make a quick (even abstract) sketch. I think the results could be cool!

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 pm
Profile WWW

I can tell you the palace was like a mix of French and Arabic design.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Sleet wrote:
Dang, man! :O Your dreams seem so weird and vivid. What you should do is keep a sketchpad by your bed and every time you have a weird dream, immediately make a quick (even abstract) sketch. I think the results could be cool!

I second this idea!

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I had a dream that I was at some convention or something in a big tall hotel (one I think I've dreamed about before, but doesn't match any hotel I've been to in real life). I dreamed that some annoying kid pressed all the buttons of an elevator, but at the roof of the hotel there was a garden/swimming pool where I met this girl. She subtly sexually propositioned me but I said no, and we ended up going swimming. In one of the pools, there was some sort of long-necked aquatic dinosaur and she was riding on its head. I tried to get a picture but never managed to, which disappointed me. :( We were later hanging out with some of my friends (they weren't anyone I know in real life but in the dream they were my friends) and she was casually discussing some of her sexual exploits.

I also had a dream where the 190-calories granola bars I bought were actually 230 calories. Kinda polar opposites of excitement if you ask me. :P

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next