Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Weird Dreams! 

I had a dream that I was a kid in an apocalypse where everyone was turning into mutants, and I had to lead a small group of kids to a safe zone a couple days away, fighting off mutants and hoping we didn't start mutating along the way. Meanwhile, adults were "decontaminating" the area, and would kill anyone with signs of mutation on sight. The feel kind of reminded me of Stranger Things.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 am

Last night I was dreaming that I was in a tournament against demigods, wholly unprepared except for some decaying magical weapons and armor I had found. Unfortunately a telemarketer called and woke me before the fighting started. XP

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:39 am

I dreamt last night I was in some sort of fighting league with aliens and humans. First it was just me watching training, then I heard of the best fighters so my brother and I went to their mansion on a hill to challenge them. We fought them on the spot and won, but I didn't get to see us honored as champions.

At the cross is love beyond hate, faith beyond doubt, and hope beyond despair.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:05 am

So I based this brochure on a concept from a dream I had:

Anthro dog transformation resort!

Choose your breed* and customize**. Bond with fellow dogs in a variety of activities, such as LARPing, swimming, shopping, arcades, go-karts, mini golf, and more, all while in the form of man's best friend!

*Does not include wild canine breeds - wolves, foxes, etc. - for that we recommend our anthro wild canines transformation summer camp.
**Designs must be original - no copyrighted characters unless they are your own.

FAQ

Q: Is transformation safe / will it hurt?

A: The transformation process is completely benign. First you lie down for a nap, and the next thing you know, you're an anthropomorphic dog, made to your own specifications, down to the last spot!

Q: What if I change my mind about the breed or want to become human again?

A: We can change you back to being human any time you wish, though at that point, you will have to become a dog again before re-entering the complex. The first two dog transformations are free, but there will be a small charge for any additional changes after that.

Q: Are there any risks involved?

A: As with all genetic modifications, there are always risks, but in our case, our track record is clean and we want to keep it that way. Be assured that, in the very unlikely case that something does go wrong, we will do everything we can to ensure you become yourself again (or whatever other form you choose if we can't).

Q: What can I expect it to be like as an anthro dog?

A: Your sense of smell will be better, you'll hear better, and you'll have more energy. You may experience a little disorientation at the size difference at first and may also notice your canine nose takes up part of your vision, but you will adjust quickly to these. You may find it difficult at first to balance on your new digitigrade feet, but with practice you will become accustomed to it (we have coaches and training equipment available to help if you need them).

You'll experience the sensation of your ears and tail moving in accordance with your emotions, and your ears will react to sharp sounds. Your voice will be a little more throaty and slightly slurred by your canine tongue (we have speech courses available), but your voice will largely remain recognizable. Your reflection may take some getting used to - it's strange to see a dog looking back at you in the mirror, but most have found it to be a pleasant change (the tail never lies!). Finally, you may develop an affinity for dog treats. Other than that, you'll feel pretty much normal.

Q: What can I expect upon checking in?

A: After we check you in at the front desk and have you sign the necessary forms, we will take you back to the medical examination room, where we will take a blood sample and your human form will be scanned and stored in our secure and redundant database so we can change you back at the end of your stay (wouldn't want you to lose your human form, now, would we?).

After that, we have you consult with our designer, who will program the specifications and fine tune the details you require. After final approval, you will be taken back to the changing room, where we will put you under a general anesthetic and the transformation process will begin. You will awaken as a dog.

After making sure you get your footing, we will then lead you to our accessory shop, where you can pick out your complimentary collar and custom tag. Other accessories are available for purchase, including clothing for our shyer guests (it should be noted that male and female genitalia are minimized so as to not be overtly visible, except in the 'adults only' package, which is separate from the main complex; if any sort of nudity makes you uncomfortable, check out our family-friendly package wherein clothes are a requirement).

Once you have selected your accessories, you will stay in our nicely furnished "kennel" (hotel room with room service) until check-ins are completed. This will give you time to become familiar with your new body.

When everything is prepared, you will be given a guided tour of the complex with a large group of fellow guests, and afterward can take residence in one of our many male-only, female-only, or unisex bunk-houses, or claim one of our dog houses if you're more of a loner (lodging preference is reserved at check-in).

Q: What comes next?

A: It's up to you! Most people like to form packs with bunk mates or people with similar interests and do stuff together. There are lots of activities to choose from!

- There's plenty to be done on Main Street, our simulated town with shops and restaurants. If you're lucky, you might be able to get a romantic reservation for two behind our Italian restaurant!

- There are courses in K-9 police and search & rescue dog training - where you get to be the dog! Learn how to use your canine choppers to take down bad guys, or your sniffer to locate good guys.

- We have a spa for your relaxation! Let our masseurs rub your ears and bellies to your blissful contentment. And baths and grooming aren't as bad when you're the one in charge!

- Take a dive and dog paddle in our Olympic size pool.

- Have fun at our doggy arcade, with go-karts and mini golf (just don't pee on the turf!)

- Take a trip to the dog park where (almost) anything goes! Play frisbee, ball, fetch, or tag. If you have to use the restroom, feel free to use the grass - our staff will pick up after you (just make sure to tell them - it's no fun for anyone to step in that).

- Have a blast on our LARPing grounds! We have a glade and meadow just for mock battles, capture the flag, and hide & sniff!

- Wolf down our variety of meaty dishes formulated to keep your tummy happy and your coat shiny at our free buffet.

Q: How long does the camp last?

A: Our most common package is a week (two days of changing and 5 days of fun), but we also have a two week package, a month long package, a season package (3 months), and 6 month package (for those who want to take a hiatus), and a year package (for those who just need to take a break from humanity).

Q: How much does it cost?

A: The typical price is $100 per day, with a $500 deposit to cover any shoes you might chew or carpets you soil, which you will get back if you're a good dog. There is a 10% discount for the two week stay, a 15% discount on a monthlong stay, a 25% discount on a season stay, a 45% discount for a six month stay, and a 70% discount on a yearlong stay.

So here are the typical prices*:

1 week = $1,200
2 weeks = $1,760
1 month = $3,050
3 months = $6,750
6 months = $10,400
1 year = $11,450

Prices for children under the age of 12 and seniors are half the usual cost, with exception of the $500 deposit.

*This does not include what you spend on shopping at the resort. Typical meals at the buffet are free, but restaurants and ice cream are extra.

Q: Is there a clinic to make sure my medical needs are met?

A: We have the finest doctors available 24/7 who are also licensed vets. They will be able to treat you for anything from tummy aches to infections. If you have daily medical requirements, set up a schedule and our doctors will administer to your needs.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:58 am
Site Administrator

Can I be a Westie? :p

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:13 am
Profile WWW

Yes, you can.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 am
Site Administrator

I had a dream there was a whole bunch of material we needed for the first day of medical school that I never prepared for and I had to scramble to get ready in time. I guess I really am nervous...

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I dreamed aliens were abducting famous monuments, and it was my task to calculate the amount of energy it would take to grab each one, in the form of how much alcohol it would take.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 am
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
I dreamed aliens were abducting famous monuments, and it was my task to calculate the amount of energy it would take to grab each one, in the form of how much alcohol it would take.

"How drunk do these people need to be before we can convince them that they have to rescue the Statue of Liberty from aliens?"

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Sleet wrote:

This is what graduate school does to your brain folks. It's caused from lack of sleep and too many Ramen noodles. Wait till you're finished with Med school, Sleet. You'll be as crazy as I am! :lol:

Mercury: * fy mjcsf sfzobset * cpoft * lopdl boe uif epps tibmm cf pqfofe *

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Koshka wrote:
Sleet wrote:

"How drunk do these people need to be before we can convince them that they have to rescue the Statue of Liberty from aliens?"
"How much whiskey do I need to feed a flock of birds before they can steal the Washington Monument for me?"

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
"How much whiskey do I need to feed a flock of birds before they can steal the Washington Monument for me?"

Well, if your buying, then let's find out. *bacaw bacaw* :lol:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

Just woke up from a Star Trek TNG-themed dream where we were experimenting with a prototype full-body dermal regenerator/reconstructor on a research boat, but there was an accident. In a curious twist of events (I'm still not completely sure how it happened), the DNA sample had been switched and was turning the poor subject into a dog, and the process couldn't be stopped or reversed; meanwhile, the ship was sinking, and the research chamber was underwater. It was a race to see whether the process would safely finish before the bulkheads of the research chamber gave out.

I was kind of disappointed when the process started taking him beyond anthro dog to full dog, and woke up out of disinterest in the dream (circumstances were out of my control - otherwise I probably would have actually helped the poor fellow return to normal, since he really wasn't up to being a dog-man).

I don't think it was a coincidence that he was turning into a Dalmatian. :mrgreen: :P (If you don't understand, look up the recent Temple Crashers 2 arcs of the webcomics, Housepets!). Unfortunately, he was projected to start morphing into more of a collie as he passed the anthropomorphic stage - part of the reason I lost the interest, to be honest; that and Dr. Crusher was getting her facts wrong about dog physiology.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:04 am

I had the strangest and most confusing dream ever!

Basically I was in this weird house thing that kept morphing and changing every time you went through a doorway or out a window or something. And I was trying to escape which I did. But I also had help from my past and future selves but didn't know it at the time. So first I escaped the house as my past self (but it was the current self at the time) and then I had to go back and help my "current" self escape without letting my "current" self see me. So basically I dreamed the same sequence of events twice but with a slightly different perspective.

Then my "future" self went back in time to do the same thing.

So I dreamt the same sequence of events a third time but from a different perspective again, and again not letting myself be seen by the me that was still trying to escape.

Was rather exhausting actually. :P

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:03 am
Profile WWW

(Wot)

I dreamt I was fighting a gang spreading some weird sort of disease...
Not sure how to explain...

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Had a dream where I actually was able to convince my dad to adopt a corgi puppy. I learned I could talk to the corgi puppy, whom I named Moon, and found out there was a way I could get to an alternate dimension where I could become a corgi and learn how to be a dog. That was pretty awesome.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:23 am
Site Administrator

I had a dream I was hanging out at a place that was kinda-sorta my old college, and I notice there are some kids throwing things off the roof/top floor balcony of a dorm. Eventually they stop for a little, so I try to hurry up the stairs to get to where they were and take their stuff so they'd stop. Tom is with me now at this point. When we get to the top, they're right behind us so we all are kind of racing to get through the door of the roof, and at the top, in haste, a lot of people end up falling off the roof, including Tom, but people grab each other/grab the ledge and manage to stay up. I immediately turn back around and get the first person I see to call 911, Then I help people pull everyone to safety, starting with children who I assume were the furthest down the chain. I'm super worried about Tom and panicking but I know we gotta do this in order so I'm just hoping really hard he hangs on long enough and that any given person who makes it back onto the roof is him.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 am
Profile WWW

This one is a doozie...

I dreamed Bernie Sanders was operating a water park attraction at a university, but he couldn't really afford the water (why was he even in my dream?). So, he cut back, and the students had to stand in the ride and wait for the water to come in cycles. The first part of the ride had water. Once you got past the first part, all the water was being cycled. All the students were just standing there waiting for the next wave. The science department had laboratories that were in the center of the ride area, and you could access the lab once you got to the center. There was also a full service restaurant, which had windows that could observe the water ride. The restaurant patrons were all busy eating and watching the students on the water ride.

For some reason, I had a project I needed to check up on in one of the labs. So, I rode the ride till I got to the center and had to fight my way through the students who were just standing around in there swimsuits and blocking the way through. I eventually got off the ride on the next water wave and walked up to one of the the laboratory doors. Magically, I produced a key to open the lab door, and suddenly realized it was already open. I walked in, and there were already some science students working inside. They looked at me standing there soaking wet in my swimsuit, flippers, and snorkel.

Finally, one of them said, "You know you could have just taken the access hallway to get here."

I said, "I know, but this was more fun."

Then I woke woke up. Never did find out what the experiment I was working on was; or what a theology student, like myself, was doing in the science department. :lol:

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Last Friday, I dreamt about a specific part of the universe becoming visible on Earth. It gave people the muttering about 'legendary creatures' that would either exist there or come out of hiding here (unsure which). Other effects include the sight of a distorted big white spot in the night sky and UFO sightings.
Things I can conclude logically:
It's a time that UFO spotters would love and biologists would die for a sample of those creatures.
Unfortunately I didn't get to know how often it occurs, or how long it stays if it occurs. Also, it's not known if alien abductions are another effect.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Alright, I've got a few off the top of my mind right off the bat.

1. One of my biggest (and, to be honest, kind of embarrassing) goals is to be on America's Next Top Model. Well, in this dream, I ended up making it to semi-finals and actually got cast! And to sweeten the deal, one of my friends, Madison, also made it (though, for some reason, her name was "Roxy" on the show... maybe there was another Madison?) But instead of doing the first photoshoot, "Roxy" and I ended up ditching the group and went to the movies to watch the Lorax.

2. I think two or three dreams I've had recently have had to do with stealing things. Jewelry, CDs, clothing, what have you. I always get really angry in the morning because I realize I don't have them.

3. Going to college, I always have to make sure that I go to my classes on time. In this dream, I was about 10 or so seconds late, and was rushing up the stairs to my class. One of the campus monitors caught me, picked me up, kicked me out of the campus, and banned me forever. Not sure if this was a representation of what I think will happen if I'm late, or just an odd dream.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next