Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Weird Dreams! 

A few nights ago I had a dream that my husband was hospitalized with a bad head injury. That same night he dreamed about getting in a bad car crash. I hope this isn't foreshadowing something. XD

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:10 am
Profile WWW

Paper Phoenix wrote:
A few nights ago I had a dream that my husband was hospitalized with a bad head injury. That same night he dreamed about getting in a bad car crash. I hope this isn't foreshadowing something. XD

You wouldn't happen to be a Farseer would you? xD

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 am
Site Administrator

Did you two watch a movie or TV or something together that might have caused it?

Regardless, it's kinda adorable your dreams are synced. :P

Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 am
Profile WWW

I personally believe dreams have meanings to them at least every day I look up definitions of what that could mean and sometimes I have to ask myself is this true about me? And normally its relavent to what problems I have in waking life dreams can tell things about you that sometimes you don't even know and I have very strange dreams acasionally I have dreams about something that if I were to do in waking life would have consequences sometimes that worries me but at least I'm aware of it one weird dream I hadwas that I went to a grocery store and for some reason my friends were with me but when I come back out I see see people staring in shock over something and I think it was bombs being dropped I run back into the store because I knew it had a basement I don't remember much from beyond this point but I remember walking back up the stairs of the basement a surprisingly secure basement for a gracoery store concrete stairs solid cement brick walls and as I'm about to open the steel door I feel its hot and there's fire behind it I see a building in the distance that has most of the side of it gone [and I hope this isn't graphic] there was a person I could see in that building but was mutated and crawling and turns over and looks at me I just end up closing the door and say to my friends let's stay in here for a little longer then I think I woke up....these dreams normally don't scare me because in a way in the dream I know its a dream maybe I'm also used to it

Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Lady Sloth

Just woke up from a dream in which me, Tabs, and Tom were all on vacation together in Italy. Tabs and Tom had been before and were showing me mainland Europe, and then I was supposed to show them around Ireland and England after. I was super self-conscious because I speak zero Italian, and I was trying to seem anything but American to those around us.

At some point I got blinded by fireworks and Tabs and Tom abandon me so they could break into a high school to use the computer lab.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 am
Profile WWW

for the past while... I have had no dreams that I can remember... does that count?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Tica wrote:
Just woke up from a dream in which me, Tabs, and Tom were all on vacation together in Italy. Tabs and Tom had been before and were showing me mainland Europe, and then I was supposed to show them around Ireland and England after. I was super self-conscious because I speak zero Italian, and I was trying to seem anything but American to those around us.

At some point I got blinded by fireworks and Tabs and Tom abandon me so they could break into a high school to use the computer lab.

well now we HAVE to do this.

But in all seriousness this does sound super fun.

-G.K. Chesterton

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm
Lady Sloth

yannow I am not all that interested in visiting Italy, but I am ALWAYS up for a trip to Ireland and/or the UK.

Just... no fireworks or breaking and entering :P

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile WWW

Tica wrote:

This actually sounds like something that would really happen. Like it makes me think that it already happened and I was just too drunk the whole time to remember it.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

hey Tim you wanna go to Europe?

-G.K. Chesterton

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 am

Go back? Sure why not! Maybe that sultry linx is still working night shift guarding that computer lab

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 am
Profile WWW

on a related note, thanks entirely to Tabs I had a dream last night about legally purchasing crystal meth.

-G.K. Chesterton

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 am
Site Administrator

I kinda wanna hear that story!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am
Profile WWW

TomIsAwesome wrote:
on a related note, thanks entirely to Tabs I had a dream last night about legally purchasing crystal meth.

WHY DO ALL YOU FURS HAVE FUN DREAMS THAT ARE RELEVANT TO DAY TO DAY INTERACTIONS

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I dreamed I was at my sister's wedding. After a little while I think it started to shift toward "normal" church, though I woke up before that could fully change. Apparently everyone was to sing Let It Go for some reasons. I was suddenly confident and like "I got this" and sang without even consulting the lyrics printed in the little bulletins. I recall specifically after the line "well now they know," my dad, who was sitting next to me in my pew (but not "with" me), commented that I nailed that note. Note that my sister is already married, has no particular affinity for Frozen, and I don't speak to my dad.

I feel like this dream is ripe for psychoanalysis but heck if I know what it means.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:26 am
Profile WWW

I dreamt that I somehow caught a bee in between my thumb and forefinger, so it wasn't able to sting me but I didn't know what to do with it. I didn't want to crush it because ew, and I didn't want to let it go because then it would exact its revenge and sting me. The whole dream was basically me pacing around trying to figure out what to do.
And then I had a dream that my house was like infested with demons or something doing really scary things like burning down parts of it and then stealing children to murder them.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Madame Lollipop III wrote:
I dreamt that I somehow caught a bee in between my thumb and forefinger, so it wasn't able to sting me but I didn't know what to do with it. I didn't want to crush it because ew, and I didn't want to let it go because then it would exact its revenge and sting me. The whole dream was basically me pacing around trying to figure out what to do.
And then I had a dream that my house was like infested with demons or something doing really scary things like burning down parts of it and then stealing children to murder them.

I know a kid who somehow caught a hornet by the wings and was pushing it in people's faces just to scare them...when he finally let go of it it didn't sting anybody but him.
Also a lot of my dreams involve dealing with wasps/bees/etc. xP
Demons though...those don't show up very much but they're scary o.o

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm

I was recently playing Diablo 3 and had a dream about fighting a tiny Diablo. It was so funny I was laughing in my dream.

Artist of my Profile Picture

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm
Profile WWW

I keep having dreams of indoor beaches. Like there's a huuuge room with walls on four sides, but there's an ocean with waves and sand (and all the little treasures that come in the sand!) The water is always dirty and it's always dark/nighttime.

I keep feeling like this relates to some sort of repressed memory or psychological issue, haha. Is this a theme other people have?

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I had an odd dream last night and even thought about putting it here, then I went back to sleep and forgot it now. Boo.

Wait, I remember part of it. There were some guys who were in my house, and it eventually came to light that they had ulterior motives and started to attack me. It didn't go well for them. "Did you honestly think I wasn't going to hurt you?" "THEN WHY DID YOU COME TO MY ****ING HOUSE."

Dream one-liners sound better in dreams. :P

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next