Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Happy Thanksgiving, Americans! 
Site Administrator

Happy November the 24th, non-Americans!

So what is everybody thankful for? I'm thankful that I've been given a stable enough life that I've been able to pursue my ambitions. :3

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

I spent the vast majority of my day exploring the history of the Bible, which wasn't what I planned on doing by a long shot, but it led me down quite the rabbit hole and showed some very unexpected twists regarding how things came to be as they are today. Among other things, this answered some of the problems that have appeared in my recent Bible studies. I've also been up roughly 15 hours straight, and thanks to all of this research I'm just a few notches below popping a migraine.

Yet, I'd have to cite today's adventures as one of the things I'm definitely thankful for -- thankful for the amount of information that has been made publicly available about such a vital topic, and the ease of finding it.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

This is not the thread for it, but I'd be curious to hear more of what you learned!

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:40 pm
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
This is not the thread for it, but I'd be curious to hear more of what you learned!

I'm definitely going to start one, but first I need to get some notes in order, mainly because there's a lot of stuff to sort through and it can easily get confusing.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 am
Profile WWW

I agree, the accessibility of God's word is the biggest blessing we have been given. Many men died at the hands of evil in order to bring the words of everlasting life to light; I am thankful for them. I am thankful for the apostles and prophets, for their service in God's plan. I am thankful for God's plan for us. I am thankful to be a child of a loving Father in Heaven. I am thankful for his Son, whom he sent to atone for our sins, to die and to be resurrected so that we might live again with God. I am grateful for my family that I have been blessed with, for knowing that there is always someone there for me.

Amen.

Also, I'm grateful for animals. ^w^

Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:12 am

Thankful for the knowledge there's always something good in everyone (wether they like it or not)!

At the cross is love beyond hate, faith beyond doubt, and hope beyond despair.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:10 pm
Lady Sloth

probably most thankful for Adderall at the moment, tbh

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]