Reply to topic  [ 1392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
The Introduction Thread 

*chuffs* Welcome to the forum. I'm Michen, a feral snow leopard. Nice to meet you.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:52 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I already feel at home. :D

Tayi wrote:
Johnny_Tikitavi wrote:
(always consuming, never creating)

The resident little bobcat comes running in, covered in so many colors that he looks like a piece of modern art and with a pawful of paintbrushes. Halfway in the room, he remembers that he forgot something and starts turning around... Narrowly missing the table, the lynx crashes headfirst into the mongoose.

*SPLAT*

"Hiya! I forgotsed papers!" he smiles, only for his face to immediately change into a Very Serious frown, "NO drawing, only on papers!"
He drops the paintbrushes in front of you and runs off again.

(Hi from a fellow dad. Ouch, twins. My sympathies, I only have one... Does the amount of work scale linearly or quadratically with twins?)

The splatted mongoose gets up, picks up the bobcat's paintbrushes and looks at them. He smiles at the trail of multi-colored paint that leaves the room, and remembers that he has paper. He pulls out a quill, ink and a piece of parchment from one of his many pockets, and finds a place to sit down and write.

(I think it's quadratically. We went from zero to two, so it feels that way at times :) )

Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:58 am

Hey, I'm a newbie! I write stories, draw, do music, make stuff and at some point hope to make fursuits! :) :D :mrgreen: :geek:

Writer:
http://www.wattpad.com/user/braveyunvagabond
Artist:
http://braveyunvagabond.deviantart.com/
Blog:
http://spartanbugsaint.blogspot.com

PEN NAME: Mari Fahel McKimzey
REAL AGE: 23
//////////
Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head

~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY

FURRY NAME: Misty Aari
FURRY'S AGE: 170
SPECIES: Gryphon
HEIGHT: 5'1
WEIGHT: 197 lbs
BODY TYPE: Curvy
ATTRIBUTES: Winged, Psychic, Magical
BIO: Misty is a bard and authoress with a the power to bring characters to life, heal wounds, and wield light into darkness through song and storytelling. She is also an empath and psychic, able to see into the life, dreams and feelings of others and thus calculate with her powers in storytelling. She is a gryphon raised in the woods and connected to all things around her.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[i]
~2 Timothy 1:7(NLT)
~Isaiah 41:10(NLT)
~John 17:14(NLT)
~Psalm 84:3(NLT)
~Zechariah 4:7 (NKJV)
~Psalm 139

Fri May 12, 2017 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Oh hey, nice to meet ya! You're a musician, huh? What kinda music do you do?

Also sounds like you're a fan of role playing, from what I can see!

(I'm normally an arctic fox, by the way. You caught me in the middle of annual Species Change Week so a lot of us might have different fursonas than usual.)

Fri May 12, 2017 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

well, at this time, I'm learning the basics, but I do Celtic and pop atm. but I want to try all the genres with elements of celtic, native america, and messianic jew.

[i]
~2 Timothy 1:7(NLT)
~Isaiah 41:10(NLT)
~John 17:14(NLT)
~Psalm 84:3(NLT)
~Zechariah 4:7 (NKJV)
~Psalm 139

Sat May 13, 2017 12:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Welcome to FFC! I'm a liiiittle bit of a Celtic music fan myself.

Sat May 13, 2017 1:37 am
Profile WWW

I'm Stigmata, real name Jonathan Vair Duncan.
I've been a contributor to the furry fandom since 2006.

Currently, I'm a mentor, artist, and public speaker. I live in Iowa but go to furry conventions all over the world to sell, converse, and share. You can check out more of my stuff here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/stigmata
https://www.patreon.com/jonathanvair
https://twitter.com/jonathanvair

Re. Patreon: Let me know if there's any content you want for free and I'll send it to you.

Concerning my beliefs, I identify as "probably Christian". Friday morning of Anthrocon 2013 I realized if that believing in Jesus as a literal or a figurative Godhead wouldn't have any real consequence to my intimate relationship to said God, nor would it change my responsibilities to myself and to others. Though I prioritize the teachings of the Holy Spirit over a literal interpretation of The Bible, I try to preserve a constant attitude of prayer and include those smarter than I am so that I'm not only leaning on my own understanding (yeah, that was a Scripture reference, whaddup).

I was educated in Christian institutions for almost seventeen years, had a VERY traditional marriage that included a dowry, then divorced, and am currently in a polyamorous relationship with two men who would not identify as Christian, but somehow spiritually yolked all the same. One I'd describe as a cosmic humanist (in his case, atheist plus psychotropics) and one is Agnostic. After a year of not attending organized churches in favour of the spiritual gains found in the furry fandom, I decided to give weekly Church and Bible studies another shot.

If you still have too much time on your hands, feel free to read this post I made for International Coming Out Day:
https://pastebin.com/xLZb6j6J

Hi!

Wed May 24, 2017 11:19 pm
Site Administrator

Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you here. We're a diverse bunch so your perspective is great to have, just like everyone else's!

I've been a furry almost exactly the same amount of time. :D

Thu May 25, 2017 12:28 am
Profile WWW

Hiyahi lion..birdie *tilts his head, slightly confused*

Hiya! ... *looks even more confused* 's you a bunny?

(Someone clearly didn't go to bobcat primary school yet...)

*hugs both the gryphon and the hare anyway*

Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 am

Hello There,

I figure I might as well introduce myself.

The name is G-Root Liska but most people just call me G. Calling me G makes it simple so no one has to try and pronounce my name. Saying it wrong can get one mean growl lol.

So might as well say that I'm a Siberian Husky, however I'm pure USA raised. I do like the cold somewhat guess that is why I still live in the Great Lakes (even though Florida hasn't passed my mind).

I've been a Christian my whole life. Don't get me wrong as a rebel teenage child I tried a few things that scared me half to death leaving me returning to being a full pledged Christian.

I am happily mated to a wonderful Wolfmutt but that isn't details I will talk about now but even though we are in a long distance relationship God still holds strong. Trust me its hard really hard.

I joined here in hopes to find more ways to chat and bible study with people. I find that hard to do on my own and having people to live chat with helps a lot.

Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 pm

All of you are welcome here.

At the cross is love beyond hate, faith beyond doubt, and hope beyond despair.

Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm
Site Administrator

Good to have you hear! Glad to see more people are interested in some sort of a Bible study!

Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 pm
Profile WWW

Yay! New people!
Welcome welcome welcome! :D

@G-Root, if you like chatting you should join our telegram chat!

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Thu May 25, 2017 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Welcome Stigmata! I met you on FA through Fen, I think.

And welcome G-Root!

Fri May 26, 2017 12:30 am
Profile WWW

Thanks, folks!

Ftr, Tayi, I have a crow, panther and hare character. BIG difference between people with rabbit and hare sonas!

Come visit my table or panel at EF and we can talk about it.

And regarding Telegram, is there a link in that part I'm not seeing? Just looks like rules.

Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Site Administrator

I can add you! What's your Telegram name?

Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 am
Profile WWW

Thank you, Sleet.

@jonathanvair

Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am
Site Administrator

Added ya! The chat is generally pretty "coffee hour" for the most part but there's no rule against discussing Christianity and other deep subjects when you have something to say.

Mon May 29, 2017 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Hi all,
I am Nick, a newbie to this forum. Glad to meet you all.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:14 am

Welcome, Nick! Great to have you!

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next