Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Happy Thanksgiving! 
Site Administrator

To Americans, anyway! Happy November 23rd to everyone else!

What are you all thankful for?

I'm thankful for all the friends I made here, the fact that I finally made it into medical school, and all the wonderful opportunities I've been given in life. And of course I'm thankful for Jesus but I guess that's kind of cheating. ;P

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I'm thankful for my loving family, friends, and furries! And for the job that I've stayed at for a full year now, which I haven't had before!

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:27 pm
Profile WWW

I am thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life who give me support and love, and for my amazing college education. Sometimes I feel like life doesn't go the way that I want it to, but I remember all of the positive things and realize that it's already perfect. Thank you all for a great first few weeks in the group, and to several more!

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:24 pm

I am thankful for the little and not so little things that helped keep me sane during what has been a very emotional year. Crunch time at work, losing a beloved pet, the death of my sister-in-law, and various home and appliance repairs popping up all at once... were all mercifully punctuated by other things like a family trip, chatting with friends, my first furry convention, and many, many long hugs from my wife. <3
I'm grateful for a loving God who knows just what we need when we're experiencing our trials.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]