Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas?
Merry Christmas 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Merr Chrimus 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Happy Christmas (War is Over) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Murry Yipmas 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Marty McFly 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Feliz Navidad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Have a joyous celebration of the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, on what is likely not His actual birthday 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Merry Christmas 2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Merry Christmas 3: This Time It's Personal 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
And a Happy New Year 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13

Merry Christmas! 
Site Administrator

Happy birthday, Jesus! Today's an exciting day filled with family and presents and all that, but let's all remember why it's exciting in the first place. All of this stuff was built around the celebration of the most important gift of all, the birth of our Lord and Savior. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

So rather than focusing on what you got for Christmas, I wanna hear what everyone gave for Christmas!

I got my mom a new dishwasher (with help from the rest of my family) and a blanket from my medical school (she loves school paraphernalia), my sister a waffle iron and mixer, my brother-in-law a hand vacuum (he actually really likes that kind of thing), my baby nephew a series of little wooden cars, including emergency vehicles (Dissension would be proud), and a gold necklace and a pair of slippers (also shared between the family) for my grandma! I also got TomIsAwesome [REDACTED], but he won't get my gifts until I visit!

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 am
Profile WWW

I like this idea.
I got my secret Santa two books, one is by an author he knows about so I hope he hasnt read that book yet (its "the way of kings" by Sanderson) and I also got him the "dragonriders of pern" trilogy.
My mother got two books as well, a murder mystery and a book by the "good mythical morning" people.
My dad got an art set
Sister and brother in law got a puzzle
And my niece got a wooden giraffe toy thing.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:30 am

Me and my siblings doing a Secret Santa thingy each year for the past 15 years. Every Thanksgiving, we each pull a name out of a hat, and then we get a gift for whichever sibling we got. We try to keep the price at $5, so we often find weird clearance items for each other. x3
This year I got my little brother a Mudkip figure (which was on clearance) and a little WWE mini figurine thingy. Weird things, but he liked them!

deviantART|Fur Affinity|Weasyl|Raptr

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:56 pm
Profile YIM

Sleet wrote:
I got my mom a new dishwasher (with help from the rest of my family) and a blanket from my medical school (she loves school paraphernalia)
Oh boy, I certainly hope that blanket doesn't contain any lingering diseases.

As for what I got for my family, I got my older brother a water-proof Bluetooth speaker, my mom a light up mirror for her bathroom counter, my dad a tool set, and for my sister I got her some Totoro-themed socks and a hand towel among other things.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:50 pm
Profile WWW

I got my cousin a book he wanted and I plan on teaching my mom how to play the Switch, which is something she wants to do. Unfortunately I didn't know what else to get people...

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:45 pm
Site Administrator

TinFoilHats wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I got my mom a new dishwasher (with help from the rest of my family) and a blanket from my medical school (she loves school paraphernalia)
Oh boy, I certainly hope that blanket doesn't contain any lingering diseases.

As for what I got for my family, I got my older brother a water-proof Bluetooth speaker, my mom a light up mirror for her bathroom counter, my dad a tool set, and for my sister I got her some Totoro-themed socks and a hand towel among other things.
It’s a smallpox blanket.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

Oooh, even better. :lol:

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile WWW

I got my brother a 2x2 Rubiks cube and a magnetic Go board game.
Apparently 2x2 is harder than 3x3, according to the shop guy.

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the awesome Uncle Noob!

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

I got my sister an Echo Dot and a Santa Claus figurine.
I got my brother a DVD of his favorite TV show (season 10 and I've gotten him every season) and a dartboard, he's gotten big into darts.
I got my dad a GPS with voice activation technology
I got my mom a CD Michael Buble Christmas music.
I got my good friend a tablet and a pair of socks with the Triforce logo (he's a huge Zelda fan).

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:59 pm
Site Administrator

I mostly gave out gift cards. Gave my mom some island-themed calendars and sent my brother a refill for his home brewing kit. At a White Elephant gift exchange I went to last week I gave out a Star Wars VHS box set. :lol:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]