Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Merry Christmas FFC Stickers! 

Merry Christmas to you all! I wanted to give an early Christmas present so there's time to enjoy it: FFC emoji stickers!
https://t.me/addstickers/ffcmoji
I've represented in this pack just a few of the furs of FFC who have been a friend to me this year. Some were my friends before I joined the group, some are new friends I made this year, some went out of their way to make me feel welcome, and some reached out and comforted me when I was struggling at various points this year.
I wish I could have included more, but I just didn't have the time. If you feel left out, please believe me when I say I really do love you all and am grateful for my experience in this group with all of you this year! If you'd like to be added to the pack, drop me a message, and when I have some time in the future I may be able to make a few more.
If, for whatever reason, you don't want your character in this sticker pack, let me know and I'll remove it, no problem. On the other hand, if you like what you see and would like more made in this style, ask me about my emoji sticker commissions (which isn't the point of this project, but just putting that out there in case there's any interest).
I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas! Don't forget to give a gift to the Savior this year by serving those around you!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

That's so awesome! Thank you! :D Merry Christmas to you too!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:32 am
Profile WWW

Thanks you!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:22 pm

These are all adorable! I'm honored to have you as a friend, Joshua, and I thank you and many others for making me feel welcome for my first few months!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]