Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Tell me about your characters! 

I added a little blurb to my character page for koshi that contains some random arbitrary backstory and info that i totally didn't just make up on the spot (actually totally did)

http://toyhou.se/76309.koshi wrote:
Basic Info
Full name
Koshka Rytsar (Cat Knight)
Species
Cat
Personality
Energetic, yet often lazy, naïve, cowardly, docile, friendly, childish, easily excited, easily bored
Nicknames
Koshi, Kosh
Favorite song
https://youtu.be/ScC_pi3PJ9k
Koshi is a young, indigo domestic shorthair cat (though with long headfur). He always wears clothes (in public) and doesn't like to be seen without, even though his fur provides adequate covering. He always has his earrings in and usually has hair clips on. He loves to go clothes shopping and wears both masculine and feminine clothes (Sometimes when alone though, he just wears shoes and a collar, because he has soft toe beans and just likes wearing a collar, but don't tell anybody)

He spends his days working at a coffee shop, and his nights playing music or playing video games with friends. His dream is to one day be a famous musician. He likes music, art, food, and coffee. He isn't very smart. He has a real sweet tooth and his favorite drinks (including coffees) are always too sweet for most people. Some of his other hobbies include napping and swimming (despite being a cat).

He is often mistaken for female. This has never bothered him.

Some backstory:

He spent his life as a kitten mostly being bullied and teased for being weak, and for not being the brightest crayon in the shed [sic]. He became very bitter for a long time, and spent a lot of his teenage years being cynical, brooding, and spiteful. But as he grew up, he began to finally reach out to people for help, and learned compassion. He eventually began to grow into someone who still has a lot of rainy days, but always has a sunny outlook and cheerful attitude (or at least tries to).

Once these changes started to happen, he started going out more (though still wearing the same amount, usually), and started to make some friends. Eventually his interests in music and coffee landed him in a self-styled indie pop group that's going nowhere fast, and a part time job at Rocket Java, a coffee shop that I actually just totally made up on the spot here and now. He's a bit of a dreamer, but tries to stay down to earth.

also established that it's just in a generic near-future furry world, for no real reason
and i tried to be funny with some of my writing a little bit but i don't think you can tell

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
I notice a suspicious lack of info about Tom here, Tom. Care to rectify that?

But I already know all about tom! :O

-G.K. Chesterton

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Koshka wrote:
I added a little blurb to my character page for koshi that contains some random arbitrary backstory and info that i totally didn't just make up on the spot (actually totally did)

http://toyhou.se/76309.koshi wrote:
Basic Info
Full name
Koshka Rytsar (Cat Knight)
Species
Cat
Personality
Energetic, yet often lazy, naïve, cowardly, docile, friendly, childish, easily excited, easily bored
Nicknames
Koshi, Kosh
Favorite song
https://youtu.be/ScC_pi3PJ9k
Koshi is a young, indigo domestic shorthair cat (though with long headfur). He always wears clothes (in public) and doesn't like to be seen without, even though his fur provides adequate covering. He always has his earrings in and usually has hair clips on. He loves to go clothes shopping and wears both masculine and feminine clothes (Sometimes when alone though, he just wears shoes and a collar, because he has soft toe beans and just likes wearing a collar, but don't tell anybody)

He spends his days working at a coffee shop, and his nights playing music or playing video games with friends. His dream is to one day be a famous musician. He likes music, art, food, and coffee. He isn't very smart. He has a real sweet tooth and his favorite drinks (including coffees) are always too sweet for most people. Some of his other hobbies include napping and swimming (despite being a cat).

He is often mistaken for female. This has never bothered him.

Some backstory:

He spent his life as a kitten mostly being bullied and teased for being weak, and for not being the brightest crayon in the shed [sic]. He became very bitter for a long time, and spent a lot of his teenage years being cynical, brooding, and spiteful. But as he grew up, he began to finally reach out to people for help, and learned compassion. He eventually began to grow into someone who still has a lot of rainy days, but always has a sunny outlook and cheerful attitude (or at least tries to).

Once these changes started to happen, he started going out more (though still wearing the same amount, usually), and started to make some friends. Eventually his interests in music and coffee landed him in a self-styled indie pop group that's going nowhere fast, and a part time job at Rocket Java, a coffee shop that I actually just totally made up on the spot here and now. He's a bit of a dreamer, but tries to stay down to earth.

also established that it's just in a generic near-future furry world, for no real reason
and i tried to be funny with some of my writing a little bit but i don't think you can tell

Love this! :D

wanna share any of the motivations or inspirations for ideas?

-G.K. Chesterton

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 pm
Site Administrator

TomIsAwesome wrote:
Furrhan Blackwood wrote:
I notice a suspicious lack of info about Tom here, Tom. Care to rectify that?

But I already know all about tom! :O
So you'll have no problem sharing? :3

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 am
Profile WWW

Sleet wrote:
So you'll have no problem sharing? :3

His name is Tom, and he is awesome. What else do you need to to know?

Oh, and he is a raven... from Arkansas. Howdy, cuz! ;)

Mercury: * fy mjcsf sfzobset * cpoft * lopdl boe uif epps tibmm cf pqfofe *

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:49 am
Profile WWW

TomIsAwesome wrote:
Love this! :D

wanna share any of the motivations or inspirations for ideas?

umm, only motivations are I like coffee and music and sci-fi, other than that koshi is a lot like an idealized (or maybe just romanticized) version of myself i guess

also wondering about making koshi a 'them' instead of a 'him' but i'm not sure about that yet

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:56 pm
Site Administrator

The_Shadow wrote:

OK, now I know for sure who you are. Tell Marian I said hi. :P

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:15 am
Profile WWW

The_Shadow wrote:

His name is Tom, and he is awesome. What else do you need to to know?

the important information!

-G.K. Chesterton

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Koshka wrote:
umm, only motivations are I like coffee and music and sci-fi, other than that koshi is a lot like an idealized (or maybe just romanticized) version of myself i guess

also wondering about making koshi a 'them' instead of a 'him' but i'm not sure about that yet

and a fan of purple? :3

-G.K. Chesterton

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2