Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
On Sexuality and Interpersonal Communication 

In consideration of recent events and concerns raised by several members, it may be beneficial to better establish expectations of appropriate behavior.

It is inappropriate to ask others to indulge your fetishes or otherwise engage in sexual behavior if this is not the norm in your relationship. There are contexts in which this would be acceptable, but you will typically not do this by way of introduction. If you wish to discuss sex with someone, you should ask first and honor their wishes. Do not assume starting a conversation gives you license to be a pervert. Many here have issues with sex and would not appreciate any sexually-oriented discussion or joke.

Similarly, please do not flirt with people unless they are OK with it. Be aware there are boundaries you should not cross and someone asking you not to do something means they do not want you to do it.

You should never engage in sexual activity with a minor.

Generally, people would rather be asked permission before boundaries are crossed. If they don't want to do something, you shouldn't try to coerce them or lash out in anger. If you ignore someone when they ask you to stop, you will face consequences.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Romans 10:13

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:35 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Also, allow me to elaborate that these guidelines do not account for morality, Christian or otherwise. The bar is set intentionally high because it only speaks to as what will lead to administrative action. Just because the rules do not prohibit you from doing something does not mean it's okay or it isn't a sin. FFC does not demand to control the sexual actions or lack thereof of its members, but will be forced to step in and take actions if people start to be sexually harassed or break age of consent laws. To put it another way, these lines are not drawn between moral and immoral, but rather between being allowed to stay here and being removed. FFC encourages sexual morality and using our bodies and minds to glorify God rather than defiling them. While we recognize that different members will have different views on what constitutes sexual immorality, we put our paw down if a member makes others feel uncomfortable or harasses or assaults them sexually.

Additionally: If there's any doubt over whether or not something counts as "sexual," treat it as if it does. This isn't a line that needs to be skirted.

All of this applies to both the forum and the Skype group.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 am
Profile WWW

How can I know that someone won't be into paws for the sake of euphoria if I don't ask? It should be like this: I ask, you say no, I go away. Or I ask, you say yes, we start. Not this: I ask, you attack me.
I don't know how can't you differentiate the euphoria from sexual. I've been into paws since 2010 and nothing sexual ever happened. Only 1/4 people complained from those I've asked. I know it exists as a sexual fetish, but my intention is to share euphoria and I know what the difference is.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 am

Keep in mind that other people may consider your euphoria to be sexual in nature, or sexual for themselves in their participation. Considering this could be a big deal to some members, I am thinking that you'd be asked to be considerate and treat that request with a good deal of caution, Zvoc.

Secondly, if you want to ask someone on this site to share these experiences, I would assume that's fine on the condition that you know that person. Asking when you first meet someone could still be a bad move, as you don't know what they are going through or how they feel on an issue. You can still learn a lot about a person's boundaries without asking 'hey do you want to 'blank''. Also, asking a person about sexual or euphoric matters 'upfront' without getting to know them is a bit like establishing that what you want from that person is first and foremost is euphoria, which doesn't really bode well for some communities.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 am
Profile WWW

Wow Tabs, you're really right about that. I usually know people before I try these things, but lately I've been impatient about everything and wanted to make a lot of friends for projects, playing, stuff and paws because many were not responding because of being busy with life and I felt lonely. Plus the recent therapy change caused me to feel extra lonely and messed up.

I saw Pokedme like someone cute and innocent and in need of comfort because so many problems have been always happening to him so I wanted to comfort him by licking his paws. It's what I do to cheer my buddies up. Not to drill them with any sexual fantasies. My bad for wrong approximation and also I'm sorry for scaring you, Pokedme.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 am

You must also consider the circumstance of the partner. I have attempted to do minor things with Maki (such as massages and licking paws/feet), and every time I did that, it either went to far or I myself fell.

I think doing things like that for euphoria is tiptoeing on a wire across a ravine; once you start going on the wire, you can simply do two things: try to make it to the end of the ravine safely to find satisfaction, or fall off the wire into the depths. You can try to turn back, but it's very difficult to keep your balance while turning, and you still have to balance on the wire until you are back to the start.

However, if you stay at the start and don't try balancing at all, you are MUCH less likely to fall. You find an alternative way across the ravine, and although it might be longer, it is certainly less dangerous.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 am

That logic only applied to me when I was tempted to think or do yiff, but not when paws were in question.
Plus, I'm neuroplastic because my head is tired of sexually dysfunctionalizing pills which I had to take to concentrate on studying so rarely do I get really aroused and when it happens, it's explosive and infinitely blindly perverted and unstoppable. See my topic in Overcoming category.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]