If everyone in the world had your personality, what would the world look like?

If everyone in the world had your personality, what would the world look like?

Well, to start, advertising would involve a lot of furry imagery. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think things would be very neat and orderly as well!

The video game animal mascot craze of the 1990s wouldn’t have ended, at least not completely. I’m sure that answer would apply to most of us, though.

The world would be brought to a grinding halt as everyone had an existential crisis.

Ick, I don’t even want to begin to think how annoyed I’d be with so many clones of me XP

I personally think that all of my “clones” so to speak would try killing each other in an effort to be better than the others, thus leading to a global apocalypse caused by… uhhh… if everyone in the world had my exact personality and would theoretically be imitations of me would that be suicide or homicide?

My brain hurts

Fire. Just fire. Fire everywhere. Lots and lots of fire. :joy:

Math would be popular. Cars would be very unpopular. Cities would be quite dense. Roads would favor transit and emergency vehicles. Furry shirts would be mainstream.

But…we also wouldn’t be sustainable because different personalities are part of how all the necessary jobs of society function. My personality isn’t fit for construction, medical jobs, or emergency services.

It would be a very bland place.

I think a lot of people would have a lot of different jobs.